Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The Comprehensive numale starter pack

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
display

8be0c785139064dcc6f138b93765330a

Last edited:
>Such a prevalent archetype of male reddit users. The truth is reflected in the downvotes.

Based redditor telling it how it is

The numale hivemind being so triggered is hilarious. What a bunch of dumb dimwits.

I enjoy a few of things in that numale starter pack

Is it possible that I have ingested soy against my will?

im disgusted how they turned beards into a cuck symbol

the amount of triggered numale soys in that thread is hilarious, they just cant help but personally attack you because they know the image comp is like looking in a mirror

why is "yall" associated with numales? Literally everyone says it where I live.

Big Florida city, in the suburban area. If you notice it is pretty prevalent even in non-southern areas as well.

lol at this gem btw.

Last edited:
Reddit is the epitomy of cuckoldry, you cannot proclaim to be a real man if you browse reddit.

JFL, this physically hurt to read

Cucks should get pissed on while they prepare my breakfast and clipping my nails

Soyboys r funny.

Lol that's hilarious.

Yeah, check out all the Tom Soyers in the comments liftings things right off the collage for their clone farm rebuttals.

On that note, one of the cuck shibboleths that is conspicuously absent from the Soylent StarterPak is "projection", i.e. "no u" for 30 y/o urbanite bugmen with BAs in Psychology.