Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Cope seen throughout the manosphere...thank you

S

strange_to_be

Recruit
★★★
To the people who make it here and don't lie to themselves and others, thank you. I browse MGTOW subreddit/videos and Redpill reddit/videos, etc. It's all so fucking hilarious cope fest. I'm just amazed at the lies people are willing to tell themselves to pretend like they have any control/choice in their lives.

Does anyone remember Kickspassion? His videos were great, but most are off of youtube now. He liked to mock MGTOWs, some vids are still on bitchute. Making fun of these guys that would inevitably try to sell themselves as 'decently attractive' and all were 5s at the best in the eyes of men, meaning 0s in the eyes of women. I remember one guy in that vid, sitting in probably a trailer with wood paneling, saying he had decent musculature becuase he was about 8% body fat and had very, very, very marginally defined muscles. Of course he was about 5'6'' and had literally (literally) 0th percentile shoulder breadth. Framecel to the max. Living in a trailer, but a decent looking guy...lololol.

That's more of an aside. Every single post on the MGTOW subreddit comes with a top comment reaffirming what a strong independent man the commenter is who don't need no woman. None of these guys have an SMP value. And the copes they come up with....if you say, well, you don't have to marry or get in a relationship with a woman, they'll claim that 'it's not worth the risk' because those women will claim they were raped. LOL. Stay awy from me Jennifer, I know you're going to claim I raped you!!! (well maybe if you're a producer that gave them a role for sexual favors and then they're upset their career is over and lashing out).

Jenniferconnely

Too much text but all I know is that MGTOW is Gigacope

Does anyone remember Kickspassion?
He was so blackpilled that even Steve Hoca resented him.He asked people to not reupload his videos because he found a better job,whatever that means.Maybe he found a gf but he was already like 28.

I'm too busy mocking bluepillers and simps to even notice what mgtow is up to these days

He was so blackpilled that even Steve Hoca resented him.He asked people to not reupload his videos because he found a better job,whatever that means.Maybe he found a gf but he was already like 28.
Ah, good for him then. The $3 a month in ad rev he got from videos probably wasn't worth the risk of getting fired.