Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming The Counter-Strike major

You will watch?

• Total voters
Pro gaming is cringe and shit.

Tryharding is a scam. Be it in video games, the work place, anything you do, never try hard and never give a fuck about "muh kda, muh ranking, muh job performance." Think about it. In video games, no one gives a shit if you're a god at Call of Duty. WOWWEEE ZOWIEEE you got to Diamond 1 with a 10 to 1 KDA? OH GOLLY GEE! None of the random people you interact with with care all that much or remember in 10 years unless you were some e-sport pro gaymur with a fanbase and even then they won't care all that much either. Most e-sports is just about who's marketable and bends the knee to corporate bullshit. They make less $$$ than youtubers and streamers anyway except in rare cases. Instead try chasing memories. While you were wasting your youth in the MLG being a god at Halo 2 doing high stress scrims and linking up on IRC to play with other skilled dweebs all your bros were having social bonding playing SWAT and Zombie game modes having a blast and making lasting connections. Every LAN you ever went to you never got invited back cause you're a tryhard little shit that wasn't fun to be around.

I liked to play Counter Strike on the original Xbox. Yep that was a good game.

I'm done with CS:GO. I quit after Na'Vi won the Major in 2021 without losing a single map. I was happy that s1mple won it. Then it lost its magic to me. The most beautiful CS:GO I've seen was played by Astralis in their two-year era.

Tryharding is a scam. Be it in video games, the work place, anything you do, never try hard and never give a fuck about "muh kda, muh ranking, muh job performance." Think about it. In video games, no one gives a shit if you're a god at Call of Duty. WOWWEEE ZOWIEEE you got to Diamond 1 with a 10 to 1 KDA? OH GOLLY GEE! None of the random people you interact with with care all that much or remember in 10 years unless you were some e-sport pro gaymur with a fanbase and even then they won't care all that much either. Most e-sports is just about who's marketable and bends the knee to corporate bullshit. They make less $$$ than youtubers and streamers anyway except in rare cases. Instead try chasing memories. While you were wasting your youth in the MLG being a god at Halo 2 doing high stress scrims and linking up on IRC to play with other skilled dweebs all your bros were having social bonding playing SWAT and Zombie game modes having a blast and making lasting connections. Every LAN you ever went to you never got invited back cause you're a tryhard little shit that wasn't fun to be around.

i am a natural try hard at anything i like.

this was blackpilling now i know why i annoy people jfl.

A few points here.

- it's entertaining to watch.
- some people are just naturally good and have a sufficiently competitive personality and want to make some money from it. is that bad? so... football is bad? it's all bad?
- it still allows for social bonding. in the arena, chat, etc. and back at school we used to play CS over the LAN. one guy was quite a bit better than the rest of us but it was still fun. same with console multiplayer.

A few points here.

- it's entertaining to watch.
- some people are just naturally good and have a sufficiently competitive personality and want to make some money from it. is that bad? so... football is bad? it's all bad?
- it still allows for social bonding. in the arena, chat, etc. and back at school we used to play CS over the LAN. one guy was quite a bit better than the rest of us but it was still fun. same with console multiplayer.
Is it though? Most pro gaymur slop is "HE'S ONE HE'S ONE HE'S ONE HE'S ONE HE'S ONE!!!! OHHHHH AND NIGGER-TIER KIKE SPONSORED TEAM TAKES THE WINNNNNN!"

Making money these days is more about being marketable than being good. If you want to milk gaming just be a kike jewtuber or stream dweeb.

Football IS fucking bad. It's literal NIGGER worship for starters. Why the fuck are dipshit manchildren sitting around watching niggers nig? Only reason I see to watch sports is if you're born with Chad genetics into a rich family and want to be a fucking niggerball player.

"Social bonding" grats on being a gamer-normie then. I've never made a single friend in any of these gamer clans or guilds cause they're all so NPC brain'd.

The only fun and the only memories to make with vidya games are punishing and making whammyn and normies suffer by any means necessary.

Is it though? Most pro gaymur slop is "HE'S ONE HE'S ONE HE'S ONE HE'S ONE HE'S ONE!!!! OHHHHH AND NIGGER-TIER KIKE SPONSORED TEAM TAKES THE WINNNNNN!"

Making money these days is more about being marketable than being good. If you want to milk gaming just be a kike jewtuber or stream dweeb.

Football IS fucking bad. It's literal NIGGER worship for starters. Why the fuck are dipshit manchildren sitting around watching niggers nig? Only reason I see to watch sports is if you're born with Chad genetics into a rich family and want to be a fucking niggerball player.

"Social bonding" grats on being a gamer-normie then. I've never made a single friend in any of these gamer clans or guilds cause they're all so NPC brain'd.

The only fun and the only memories to make with vidya games are punishing and making whammyn and normies suffer by any means necessary.
A lot of the players who play CS are incel tier in looks also white which is nice

Who do you predict will win, vitality and mouz I believe were looking solid. I predict probably Vitality vs spirit grand final

Who do you predict will win, vitality and mouz I believe were looking solid. I predict probably Vitality vs spirit grand final

Spirit probably, lol

But I guess you never know. Donk is only ONE player. Maybe he'll have an off day. XD

I'm not sure about second. I guess could be Vitality, Faze or a team like that :)

A lot of the players who play CS are incel tier in looks also white which is nice

Yeah it definitely seems more free of wokeness than most places which is I think why lots of that crowd are starting to come at Valve with the usual tactic of calling them racist, sexist, etc.

Watching pro gaming, sports, atlethes or whatever is cucked. I just play the fucking game and thats it.

No im into fighting games now.

Also i never liked cs go.

Cs 1.6 is the end of cs for me

No im into fighting games now.

Also i never liked cs go.

Cs 1.6 is the end of cs for me

I actually mostly play Condition Zero, lol

Which is basically 1.6.

To be honest, I find all the CS games pretty good so CZ makes sense for me as it's small to download, doesn't bother me with updates and runs on potato PCs!

Source is the only one I'm not that sure about. The movement felt slidey, I'm not that keen on early Source games and also the physics can be kind of irritating!

this

'e-sports' are cringe, some nerd tryhards sitting at a bunch of screens will never be a real sport

but griefing is based

CS died after 1.6.

I was a Pro on Wolfenstein ET. I played in ESL and Clanbase. Damn im old

Screen Wolf ET 004