Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The county I Live in is so cucked

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
I wanted to be a cop or join the marines when I Was a kid
I Started doing research on the police In my county
JFL a fucking FOID who lives In the SAME county as me PWC Signs up for police force and gets shot dead in the first day cause she didn't know how to use her gun
Had no idea my county was actually hiring foids and im surprised I never saw this before
Tour of Duty: 2 days Dumbass was so bad at being a cop she died in 2 days these are perfect jobs for incels and you give it to useless incompetent foids!
Badge Number: 2564

Incident Details​

Cause of Death: Gunfire

LITERALY THE STATION NEXT TO MY FUCKING HOUSE IM FUMING THAT ITS GETTING HARDER FOR INCELS TO FIND THESE JOBS AND THEY GIVE THEM TO SUB IQ TOILETS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKM,KM,KK

It looks like the government wants more failure and death in the workforce, Reminds of bestbuy in the competition for failure:

(You cant get promoted if your white) :society:
Another reason prince william county is falling apart
5 NIGGERS 1 spick and only 2 white guys no wonder everything here is falling apart

Last edited:
well at least the bureau accepted you.

Yeah I almost think the best way to land jobs these days is to say you're trans or something.

Or a minority, but that only works if your skin is not white.

Yeah I almost think the best way to land jobs these days is to say you're trans or something.

Or a minority, but that only works if your skin is not white.
Did you know in 2020 they changed the rules at bestbuy to where you could not get promoted anymore if you identify as white or caucasian

Foids shouldn’t do a mans job. Entitled cunts.
The people hiring them know that I just think they want to drown the white race, Cause we are the only ones smart enough to call out their bullshit

JFL a fucking FOID who lives In the SAME county as me PWC Signs up for police force and gets shot dead in the first day cause she didn't know how to use her gun
Had no idea my county was actually hiring foids and im surprised I never saw this before
Tour of Duty: 2 days Dumbass was so bad at being a cop she died in 2 days these are perfect jobs for incels and you give it to useless incompetent foids!
Badge Number: 2564

Incident Details​

Cause of Death: Gunfire

LITERALY THE STATION NEXT TO MY FUCKING HOUSE IM FUMING THAT ITS GETTING HARDER FOR INCELS TO FIND THESE JOBS AND THEY GIVE THEM TO SUB IQ TOILETS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKM,KM,KK
Look, im gonna be real. Women are probably not the ones that should be responding first to violent situations.
Or maybe even being cops at all? Didn't that one chick let the entire department run trains on her while her husband was out working?

I guess they can answer the phone and dispatch. And maybe they can come in the follow up car and provide emotional support to victims. But that's the limit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back