Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the Covid vaccine is a social credit score system

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
ive spoken out against the covid vaccine. if you take you have given up your freedoms.:feelsLSD: if you have havent taken it stand your groud

Attachments

• FSCKPdFftc28F2T3PEYs_09_fe67cf5b1a66ead063485faa64dd1657_video.mp4
    5.9 MB
You’re an idiot if you take the kikeccine

Adopted from China's very own social credit score system

nothing more cancer than the authoritarian left

ive spoken out against the covid vaccine. if you take you have given up your freedoms.:feelsLSD: if you have havent taken it stand your groud
What does this have to do with incels?

I actually managed to get a legal vax certificate for some shekels, but I have not been vaxxed. So the jews can suck my dick.

H16lWe002F 0 0 1428 1882 0 large

It's a beta version of it, essentially. The last two years have been a trial run for Western governments to integrate it into their bureaucracies. The political infrastructure for the social credit system is now effectively in place. It's only a matter of setting the legal and political precedent for countries to overtly implement it. We might see financial and medical centralization in a covid-19 chip in the near future, probably around 2025. They want to get rid of paper currencies and transition economies into all-digital currency so they can issue their CBDCs and finally control every aspect of money. The pandemic was a prelude to set the world stage for precisely this.

More aggressive and virulent strains and more boosters to come. Stand by.