Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media "The Croods 2" is apparently happening, and apparently it's gonna be gay.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Just thought I'd beat everyone to the inevitable panic and rage.

I'm not exactly doing backflips over this. I know a slippery slope when I see one. I flash back to every kids movie I ever saw where I was afraid they were gonna go there and make somebody gay. And it never really happened. And so I wipe my forehead, slick with tension sweat, to watch movies another day.

With this movie, not only is the precedent set, but now audiences are gonna demand it. "Journalists" are gonna push articles about the new craze of gay kids' cartoons. I don't like the term "shoving it down our throats," but this is exactly what's gonna happen. There will be a concentrated demand for this and no one's gonna shut up about it.

Jfl if you think that anybody cares

Dafuq is a crood

repost to sewers

What the fuck is a crood?

Holy fuck that was cringe as hell.

Why are zoomer cartoons so damn cringy?? even simple trailers have to have some weird bassdrop and shit humour.

Holy fuck that was cringe as hell.

Why are zoomer cartoons so damn cringy?? even simple trailers have to have some weird bassdrop and shit humour.
The last zoomer animation I truly enjoyed was Toy Story 4

The last zoomer animation I truly enjoyed was Toy Story 4

Mine was ice age 3.

I really hate the bassdrop shit they do in these trailers, not only in cartoons mind you it's fucking everywhere.

NGL it was nice to see Eep reject the chad Guy (voiced by Ryan Reynolds) when he insults her for being a cavegirl while diddling his side piece

I really hate how they pretend Lerk doesn't exist though

Anyone who watched the Croods prequel "Dawn of the Croods" knows Lerk was Eep's best friend and she was so close she even became a member of the family.

Lerk Eep bro Sandy

this made me want to hate Dawn Betterman for stealing Lerk Crood's spot but it's hard to since she's pretty adorable

I liked the sequel (finally saw it tonight for first time) enough that I'll watch the spinoff series that I've been avoiding, if only hoping they write Lerk into it by the finale or something.

I was right about it being shoved down our throats, by the way. Last I checked it was Disney policy to balance out their roster with token gays.

man this spinoff TV series is turning into a real orgy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back