Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The cure for baldness is upon us

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
https://neurosciencenews.com/bladness-protein-21115/

One of the main reasons why I don't commit suicide is because while technology has made most of us incels, I also believe that technology might be able to relieve our pains.

Wait a minute, wouldn't this just mean that bald former-Chad's would regain their Chadhood?! Fuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Can you give a summary of what's here

Wait a minute, wouldn't this just mean that bald former-Chad's would regain their Chadhood?! Fuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Doesn't matter, he mogs me brutally regardless of how much hair he has. :feelscomfy:

Can you give a summary of what's here
Summary: Researchers discovered how the TGF-beta protein controls the process by which hair follicles, including stem cells, divide and form new cells or orchestrate apoptosis. The findings could provide new treatment options for baldness and therapies to speed up wound healing.

If you are not a richcel... it's called "the rope".

More than baldness, I want them to cure aging. I'm not killing myself until I've had a chance to extend my life up to the point where I can become a cyborg.

How does this stop dht? And the overall genetic sensitivity to androgens?

More than baldness, I want them to cure aging. I'm not killing myself until I've had a chance to extend my life up to the point where I can become a cyborg.
Just freeze yourself

Lifefuel indeed.

But after reading that the shape of your skull also causes balding I am skeptical that a simple treatment would work :waitwhat:

Just freeze yourself
Maybe I will as a last resort. I don't trust cryo sleep, especially since I'd have no relatives to sue them for mishandling my body, but it's better than dying as an inkwell.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back