Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The cute foid cashier meme is real

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
Her eyes looked tired from a long day of work, or maybe her chad boyfriend cheated on her for the 6th time and she's depressed but she has to forgive him because chad. Fucking whore, she deserves to taste my dick cheese

Her eyes looked tired from a long day of work, or maybe her chad boyfriend cheated on her for the 6th time and she's depressed but she has to forgive him because chad. Fucking whore, she deserves to taste my dick cheese
She deserves too taste her own gore while she is still alive

There was a hot cashier at a store i used to go too.

b70bc8665cad6bc998f2a1b643109d38-1-696x464.jpg

Pretty cute.

or maybe her chad boyfriend cheated on her for the 6th time and she's depressed but she has to forgive him because chad.
hilarious and true.
mods, pin this

Who still uses cashiers jfl, no thanks. Self service checkouts all the way. When I see normfags I feel nothing now, its like they're dust. Including foids. Kill em all.

Who still uses cashiers jfl, no thanks. Self service checkouts all the way. When I see normfags I feel nothing now, its like they're dust. Including foids. Kill em all.
Average 16 year old on incels.is

Average 16 year old on incels.is
Im 25 lad, but nice try. And how old are you? You're the cuck who stares at random foids and starts fantasizing about them, should go to reddit.

Im 25, but something tells me you're the teen. Still having crushes etc.
"Crush" meaning the woman I called a foid and a whore in my post? Please try reading your posts out loud before hitting enter

"Crush" meaning the woman I called a foid and a whore in my post? Please try reading your posts out loud before hitting enter
Yep

foid cashiers are extra ruthless brah

i dont see it tbh. it's so easy for foids they don't even need to wageslave. they just get simped for with onlysimps or betabuxxers. if a cute foid has to work a shit job like that then she is an absolute failure at life.

i sometimes see just prefer a ton of hot cashiers when i am at the supermarket but most of them are just old ugly roasties in their 30s.

i just prefer going to the male cashier

There was a very hot girl cashier in this pizza place once.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back