Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The dark side of japan: the lost generation

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/tgGvUNiykyU

This video shows you the brutal level of discipline and conformity expected of wageslaves, who are expected to do all the work for minimal pay just to make their corporate bosses richer

That’s why many men are committing suicide or becoming NEET

mozt people belong to the third world. Even a great majority of the firzt worlderz could juzt live abroad on the third world and live comfortably if they accepted the firzt world iz just not for them

and them we have all the celz trying to live in the firzt world. All i would do iz go to work some monthz as a thirdworldcel and then come back to my shithole country to live comfortably

mozt people belong to the third world. Even a great majority of the firzt worlderz could juzt live abroad on the third world and live comfortably if they accepted the firzt world iz just not for them

and them we have all the celz trying to live in the firzt world. All i would do iz go to work some monthz as a thirdworldcel and then come back to my shithole country to live comfortably

I live in a first world country, and I see a lot of third worlders already doing this, they work low level jobs like cleaning and dishwashing for 5 years, then they go home to their home country and have enough money to buy a house and multiple cars JFL.

Maybe I will work for the next 10 years and then retire to some third world country and live like a king

Fuck the first world

I live in a first world country, and a lot of their worlders are already doing this, they work low level jobs like cleaning and dishwashing for 5 years, then they go home to their home country and have enough money to buy a house and multiple cars JFL
indeed, thatz one of my planz as a thirdworldcel, since i have a visa for usa :smonk:

indeed, thatz one of my planz as a thirdworldcel, since i have a visa for usa :smonk:

Do it

Don’t work hard, work smart. Just work 5 years and be set for the rest of your life

I knew that from a long time ago

Weebcel think it’s a place of anime manga

Yes but it’s also the most brutal wageslave place on earth with an insane pace of working , almost no holiday.

Most women want a man with higher paying jobs than them , even though women get paid the same as men:feelskek:

So they don’t wanna enter relationships , continue working and let their eggs rot

I wouldn’t like to live in this country as an average men

I knew that from a long time ago

Weebcel think it’s a place of anime manga

Yes but it’s also the most brutal wageslave place on earth with an insane pace of working , almost no holiday.

Most women want a man with higher paying jobs than them , even though women get paid the same as men:feelskek:

So they don’t wanna enter relationships , continue working and let their eggs rot

I wouldn’t like to live in this country as an average men

Yes that’s why japans population is declining and the ratio of people over the age of 65 to people under the age of 65 is increasing, as japan faces the problem of an aging population who just becomes a burden on the younger generation who have to indirectly look after them through the taxes they pay

shit cray bruh

What do you expect from occupied country?

Main qimg 7e0692ad0fe3e9ba6712de3fb55f0b80 lq

View: https://youtu.be/tgGvUNiykyU

This video shows you the brutal level of discipline and conformity expected of wageslaves, who are expected to do all the work for minimal pay just to make their corporate bosses richer

That’s why many men are committing suicide or becoming NEET

I hope fagpan fall

Japan should impot curry men in my opinion

Japan should impot curry men in my opinion
u are deffo an evil guy if u want to transfer curries in the most incel country all time nearly everyone there is a virgin and the dogpill is on steroid, if a paki goes there he will rope out dispair

u are deffo an evil guy if u want to transfer curries in the most incel country all time nearly everyone there is a virgin and the dogpill is on steroid, if a paki goes there he will rope out dispair
Curries can rapemaxx in Japan
Lol curries will go on a mass rape spree while the cucked rice-cels sit there and do nothing
This!

what do u expect from ppl that have a culture of bowing down to others

As a curry I really want to go to japan, and it’s not just for tourism

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Yeah, we can help them in increasing their population.
Just imagine the kids born to Japanese women and Curry men:ahegao::ahegao:
They will be the giga moggers in Japan since they'd have c[UWSL]urry men's Caucasoid features and Japanese women's white skin.[/UWSL]

:feelskek: you must be joking , they’ll be mutt as fuck

Nah I can imagine the outcome of the mixing, they’ll have light brown skin with Eurasian features (European features from curry and Asian features from jap). They’ll basically be a light brown Elliot Rodger

Very true. First world countries are dying, while third world is rising. Although a lot of modern degeneracy is starting to affect them too.

That's why I'm jealous of people born in less shitty third world countries like in South America. They can come to US or Europe, moneymaxx, then return to their native land, with much healthier social dynamics and lower COL, and live well.

Even in developed non-white countries, like Japan or South Korea, one could move to a remote village where things are stuck in the past. But in America, UK, pretty much any anglo country, there is no escape from degeneracy.

Nah I can imagine the outcome of the mixing, they’ll have light brown skin with Eurasian features (European features from curry and Asian features from jap). They’ll basically be a light brown Elliot Rodger
You basically prove my point

Brown Elliot :feelskek:
He’ll be swimming in pussy

You basically prove my point

Brown Elliot :feelskek:
He’ll be swimming in pussy

Elliot was good-looking locationcel and mentalcel

If the kids don’t have mental problems, and they don’t move to some western country full of chads, they will slay in japan

Elliot was good-looking locationcel and mentalcel

If the kids don’t have mental problems, and they don’t move to some western country full of chads, they will slay in japan
Eliot was not that good looking a 6 at best,

But you’re right about the locationcel and mentalcel :

- lived in isla Vista, land of (rich) white chad
And ( rich) blond Stacy , worst place for a short hapa with weak frame and a dicklet with mental problems

Are you upset because these rice-cels are escaping from the clutches of your Jewish overlords?
I hope you’re not on board with this Jewish cope .

It’s a cope for mayocel , to hide their incapabilities and shame to have let their society go to shit.

And has a curry , how are the jews your enemy?

If the theory that Jew want to mix white woman with other races is true,
aren’t they your best friends?

I live in a first world country, and I see a lot of third worlders already doing this, they work low level jobs like cleaning and dishwashing for 5 years, then they go home to their home country and have enough money to buy a house and multiple cars JFL.

Maybe I will work for the next 10 years and then retire to some third world country and live like a king

Fuck the first world

I wanna live in Colombia or Venezuela for the hot Latina chicas:feelshaha:

But at least they don’t have to wagecuck for nothing
If they wagecucked like slaves the stocks my family owns would make money and I could enjoy more luxuries in life :lasereyes:
Instead they are getting poorer :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: