Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Dating Loophole

My ex wife was like that. Long beer line? She'd go right up to the front, and usually get someone else to buy our beers. Got out of tickets, got discounts, cut in line... and no one seemed to notice she was doing any of it. I do kinda miss that
E718DB34 1D6E 4601 94B4 31AC97645C56

Last edited:
My ex wife was like that. Long beer line? She'd go right up to the front, and usually get someone else to buy our beers. Got out of tickets, got discounts, cut in line... and no one seemed to notice she was doing any of it. I do kinda miss that
Sewers moment

My ex wife was like that. Long beer line? She'd go right up to the front, and usually get someone else to buy our beers. Got out of tickets, got discounts, cut in line... and no one seemed to notice she was doing any of it. I do kinda miss that View attachment 574041
You had a wife?! Wtf

My ex wife was like that. Long beer line? She'd go right up to the front, and usually get someone else to buy our beers. Got out of tickets, got discounts, cut in line... and no one seemed to notice she was doing any of it. I do kinda miss that View attachment 574041

Pal you're like 15 or something, the hell you talking about

We were once watching this episode and my wife commented about how the blond is an awful actress and my response was "She obviously didn't get the part because of her acting abilities!"
So you deadass once had a wife?

I probably should have written this in my first post but yeah so the dating loophole is to make a bet with a woman that you know you'll lose, and when you do, you've agreed you will buy her dinner.

Pretty smart!

If I tried to make a bet with a woman she would call the cops on me.

Don't worry about it, grayboi, we've all been trolled by @WØLF before.

The biggest troll of all from him is that motherfucking Danish/Norweigan letter that makes it a pain to @ him.

Don't worry about it, grayboi, we've all been trolled by @WØLF before.

The biggest troll of all from him is that motherfucking Danish/Norweigan letter that makes it a pain to @ him.
Thanks,I'll know better next time