Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The day a Chad woke up in my body [Long read]

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
He woke up without the usual blowjob from his girlfriends with whom he had a threesome last night. It seemed odd at first but then he thought that they must be in the kitchen making breakfast for him.

So he got up and went to the washroom with his eyes half closed and that's where he received the shock of his life.

He saw a monster in the mirror. An incarnation of the Antichrist. The most hideous and disgusting face he had only imagined in his worst nightmare. And it was standing right in front of him. His legs felt weak as the ground began to shift under his feet. He couldn't believe his eyes. He wiped the steam off the glass to get a better look but the monster still looked right at him.

A chill ran down his spine. He moved his hand to make sure that the replica wasn't his but the monster in the mirror did the same. He realized that he was looking at himself all along. A train of thoughts and possibilities ran across his mind as he tried to figure out what happened last night. Maybe he was still dreaming. Maybe it was the hangover or the drugs.

So he pinched and slapped himself to wake up from the nightmare but without any success. He couldn't fathom the horror anymore and fell on the ground screaming "MONSTER.. MONSTER.. MONSTER..!!".

Listening to his screams, a worried woman rushes in the bathroom who he had never seen before. She tries to console him and says "Sweetie, how many times have I told you to stop worrying about your looks. Its about the kind of person you are inside. You're not a monster. You're my handsome son."

He still couldn't believe what is going on. Where was he? Who was this woman? Where were his girlfriends? He got up and dashes downstairs . Everything seemed so weird. It was not his hall. It was not his lawn. It was not his neighborhood.

He stopped a girl walking on the sidewalk who looked at him with disgust and contempt and angrily asked "What?" He was shocked. No girl had ever talked to him that way. They were all so sweet and loving to him before. But this girl was looking through him with soul crushing hate and was restlessly waiting for him speak.

He finally mustered up some courage and mumbled the words "Can you tell me what place is this?" The girl took a pause, rolled her eyes and said bitterly "Pine street, creep." and walked away.

What was he doing in Pine Street? He didn't know anyone who lived there. Maybe he was sleep walking and somehow ended up there. But why did that woman call him her son? Why was his face so ugly? He needed answers.

So he ran across the town to 2020, 6th Avenue. The gates were still open just as he had left it after he parked his car last night. He rushed inside the house without even knocking.

A beautiful 10/10 Stacy was standing there drinking orange juice from the fridge, half naked. He took a sigh of relief as he recognized her and called her out "Cheryl, please help me? I don't know what's going on."

Cheryl looks up and starts screaming whilst trying to cover herself up "What the fuck are you doing in my house, creep? GET OUT! V, call the police! An ugly creep is in the house!"

He couldn't understand why she was acting so hostile. The same girl who was blowing him last night was calling him creep. The same girl who kissed him every morning to wake him up was calling him ugly. "Cheryl its me. Chad".

"SHUT UP, CREEP. Get the fuck out of my house!" were her next words.

Soon Veronica, another 10/10 Stacy emerged from the stairs with a phone pressed to her ears. She was talking to cops and telling them her address.

He tried his best to convince them that he was actually Chad but all in vain. They were having none of his bullshit. He felt like the world was closing up on him. He felt reduced to a genetic trash whose worth was nothing more than a parasite. And all this because of his looks.

Just a day ago he was a handsome, 10/10 gigachad and had girls drooling over him and now he was being treated like a biological waste by those same girls. He had lost all his will to live and only death could release him of his misery and suffering. Soon some cops pulled over, cuffed him and put him in the back seat.

He heard a female cop telling Cheryl "We are having this problem a lot lately. These ugly creeps will learn a lesson after we lock them up and beat them to a plup."

Veronica said "Why do these ugly creeps even exist? The world would be safer if we castrated these motherfuckers."

He listened to all this as tears welled up in his eyes. Is being ugly a crime? Did they just love me because of my looks? What about my charming personality? What wrong did I ever do to deserve this? Why is everyone so shallow? Why do they judge men by their looks? Don't ugly people deserve to be treated like humans? And a million other questions crossed his mind.

As he was being taken away by the cops he saw a car which looked familiar, pulling up in his driveway. A tall aesthetic figure emerged out of the car and his girlfriends rushed to hug that man. He couldn't see that man's face or make out what his girlfriends were telling him worriedly but he saw as they pointed that man towards the car he was in and as that guy turned, he saw his face.

A chill ran down his spine and his face turned pale. His hands and and feet went cold as he realized that he was looking at himself. His beautiful body had been swapped with that of an ugly man.

He stared in disbelief still hoping to wake up from the horrible dream. Suddenly that man looked at right at him and a evil grin slowly spread across his face.

He was mocking him. He knew what was going on. Why was he doing this? Chad was desperately trying to come up with some answers. He couldn't take it anymore and started screaming at the top of his lungs. "THAT'S ME. THAT'S ME. THAT'S NOT HIM. THAT'S MEEEEE.."

"Baby wake up. Babe." He slowly opened his eyes and saw Veronica sitting right next him stroking his hair.
Cheryl was at the foot of the bed looking confused. "Had a bad dream sweetie?" Cheryl asked.
"Yeah" he mumbled, still half awake. "Don't worry, we're here." said Veronica as she kissed him on his forehead as she went back to reading her magazine.
It was just a nightmare. He was glad that he was out of that horrible body which was nothing more than a genetically dead piece of meat. He was elated it was finally over.

This is what my life is like. A fucking nightmare.

Depressing and well written:feelsrope:

Brilliant write up. Read the whole thing.

I want to read

God I wish I wasn't so lazy at reading

Too lazy to read

Will read later, interesting premise.

That was bitter. Very well written.

:feelsUnreal: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::cryfeels:
This would make for an interesting movie if it was more fleshed out ngl

Brilliant story. You should write a book about this or something.

oh god.

someone pin this, this is brilliant.

I loved it, good writing. He asked me if a movie with this premise would wake up the men who are consumed by the bluepill.

every word read

Honestly, a very good read. We need more stuff like this to help bluepillers and the likes understand our reality

Brilliant, just brilliant.
Something only we can comprehend.

Man this is great. good writing skills, cheers

He asked me if a movie with this premise would wake up the men who are consumed by the bluepill.
They will give a main role of a creep to a square jaw chad with bad haircut and unshaved face(cuz that's that ugly mean, right). And chad role will be played by normie in expensive costume. I dont even fuckin kidding.

Its really good writing, op.

Last edited:
Excellent short story
All my dreams are nightmares but not all my nightmares are dreams.

That was an incredible read.

Very good.

Please write more short stories.

He woke up without the usual blowjob from his girlfriends with whom he had a threesome last night. It seemed odd at first but then he thought that they must be in the kitchen making breakfast for him.

So he got up and went to the washroom with his eyes half closed and that's where he received the shock of his life.

He saw a monster in the mirror. An incarnation of the Antichrist. The most hideous and disgusting face he had only imagined in his worst nightmare. And it was standing right in front of him. His legs felt weak as the ground began to shift under his feet. He couldn't believe his eyes. He wiped the steam off the glass to get a better look but the monster still looked right at him.

A chill ran down his spine. He moved his hand to make sure that the replica wasn't his but the monster in the mirror did the same. He realized that he was looking at himself all along. A train of thoughts and possibilities ran across his mind as he tried to figure out what happened last night. Maybe he was still dreaming. Maybe it was the hangover or the drugs.

So he pinched and slapped himself to wake up from the nightmare but without any success. He couldn't fathom the horror anymore and fell on the ground screaming "MONSTER.. MONSTER.. MONSTER..!!".

Listening to his screams, a worried woman rushes in the bathroom who he had never seen before. She tries to console him and says "Sweetie, how many times have I told you to stop worrying about your looks. Its about the kind of person you are inside. You're not a monster. You're my handsome son."

He still couldn't believe what is going on. Where was he? Who was this woman? Where were his girlfriends? He got up and dashes downstairs . Everything seemed so weird. It was not his hall. It was not his lawn. It was not his neighborhood.

He stopped a girl walking on the sidewalk who looked at him with disgust and contempt and angrily asked "What?" He was shocked. No girl had ever talked to him that way. They were all so sweet and loving to him before. But this girl was looking through him with soul crushing hate and was restlessly waiting for him speak.

He finally mustered up some courage and mumbled the words "Can you tell me what place is this?" The girl took a pause, rolled her eyes and said bitterly "Pine street, creep." and walked away.

What was he doing in Pine Street? He didn't know anyone who lived there. Maybe he was sleep walking and somehow ended up there. But why did that woman call him her son? Why was his face so ugly? He needed answers.

So he ran across the town to 2020, 6th Avenue. The gates were still open just as he had left it after he parked his car last night. He rushed inside the house without even knocking.

A beautiful 10/10 Stacy was standing there drinking orange juice from the fridge, half naked. He took a sigh of relief as he recognized her and called her out "Cheryl, please help me? I don't know what's going on."

Cheryl looks up and starts screaming whilst trying to cover herself up "What the fuck are you doing in my house, creep? GET OUT! V, call the police! An ugly creep is in the house!"

He couldn't understand why she was acting so hostile. The same girl who was blowing him last night was calling him creep. The same girl who kissed him every morning to wake him up was calling him ugly. "Cheryl its me. Chad".

"SHUT UP, CREEP. Get the fuck out of my house!" were her next words.

Soon Veronica, another 10/10 Stacy emerged from the stairs with a phone pressed to her ears. She was talking to cops and telling them her address.

He tried his best to convince them that he was actually Chad but all in vain. They were having none of his bullshit. He felt like the world was closing up on him. He felt reduced to a genetic trash whose worth was nothing more than a parasite. And all this because of his looks.

Just a day ago he was a handsome, 10/10 gigachad and had girls drooling over him and now he was being treated like a biological waste by those same girls. He had lost all his will to live and only death could release him of his misery and suffering. Soon some cops pulled over, cuffed him and put him in the back seat.

He heard a female cop telling Cheryl "We are having this problem a lot lately. These ugly creeps will learn a lesson after we lock them up and beat them to a plup."

Veronica said "Why do these ugly creeps even exist? The world would be safer if we castrated these motherfuckers."

He listened to all this as tears welled up in his eyes. Is being ugly a crime? Did they just love me because of my looks? What about my charming personality? What wrong did I ever do to deserve this? Why is everyone so shallow? Why do they judge men by their looks? Don't ugly people deserve to be treated like humans? And a million other questions crossed his mind.

As he was being taken away by the cops he saw a car which looked familiar, pulling up in his driveway. A tall aesthetic figure emerged out of the car and his girlfriends rushed to hug that man. He couldn't see that man's face or make out what his girlfriends were telling him worriedly but he saw as they pointed that man towards the car he was in and as that guy turned, he saw his face.

A chill ran down his spine and his face turned pale. His hands and and feet went cold as he realized that he was looking at himself. His beautiful body had been swapped with that of an ugly man.

He stared in disbelief still hoping to wake up from the horrible dream. Suddenly that man looked at right at him and a evil grin slowly spread across his face.

He was mocking him. He knew what was going on. Why was he doing this? Chad was desperately trying to come up with some answers. He couldn't take it anymore and started screaming at the top of his lungs. "THAT'S ME. THAT'S ME. THAT'S NOT HIM. THAT'S MEEEEE.."

"Baby wake up. Babe." He slowly opened his eyes and saw Veronica sitting right next him stroking his hair.
Cheryl was at the foot of the bed looking confused. "Had a bad dream sweetie?" Cheryl asked.
"Yeah" he mumbled, still half awake. "Don't worry, we're here." said Veronica as she kissed him on his forehead as she went back to reading her magazine.
It was just a nightmare. He was glad that he was out of that horrible body which was nothing more than a genetically dead piece of meat. He was elated it was finally over.

This is what my life is like. A fucking nightmare.
Depressing and well written:feelsrope:

This is a profound idea for a movie or book, it could be done fantastically as a fictional piece of art. As they say a picture paints a thousand words, so a movie much better at showing the complete contrasts in existence due to the singularity of face change on someone's life, the social, societal existential.
The real crux of the movie should be the psychological terror suffered by the human when he is treated differently by society.
To be honest a style cross between vanilla sky movie and a horror genre would be perfect.

Damn, I really enjoyed it ngl. Write some more.