Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ruined my friends relationship in high school

MkUltra_Victim

MkUltra_Victim

Greycel
My best friend in high school met and ended up starting some ugly short whore and while they were together he told me that she'd make fun of me and ask him why he was my friend because i was ugly

My friend ended up devoting most of his time mingling with this retarded foid so I went on a alt email account to message his school email his girlfriend was cheating on him

They ended up breaking up a month later and I really hope I'm what caused that

My best friend in high school met and ended up starting some ugly short whore and while they were together he told me that she'd make fun of me and ask him why he was my friend because i was ugly

My friend ended up devoting most of his time mingling with this retarded foid so I went on a alt email account to message his school email his girlfriend was cheating on him
So, you're being jealous your friend has girlfriend? :feelswhat:

Sorry to disappoint you, but probably that was not you. I think Chad was involved.

So, you're being jealous your friend has girlfriend? :feelswhat:

Sorry to disappoint you, but probably that was not you. I think Chad was involved.
normie fags when someone wants to be friends with their friend

Based. I hate when friends disappear when they get into a relationship.

that’s why i don’t bother being friends with chads or normies. cuz then their friends start wondering why we are around them since we are too subhuman to be their friend