Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The day I leave this forum…

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
…I’ll still want to keep in touch with all of my favourite users in this forum. Hopefully on Discord.

The users are @Luzifer @Med Amine @Pancakecel @Mecoja @IncelCream @Intellau_Celistic @I respect women @General Alek @LeFrenchCel @AsiaCel @Izayacel @der_komische @30klhlvwizard @Wolnir @Izayacel @AsgardTheFatcel @Caesercel @Govid_Dorious @Michael W. Ford

There are probably a few more but I forgot.

…I’ll still want to keep in touch with all of my favourite users in this forum. Hopefully on Discord.

The users are @Luzifer @Med Amine @Pancakecel @Mecoja @IncelCream @Intellau_Celistic @I respect women @General Alek @LeFrenchCel @AsiaCel @Izayacel @der_komische @30klhlvwizard @Wolnir @Izayacel @AsgardTheFatcel @Caesercel @Govid_Dorious @Michael W. Ford

Suprised I'm not one of them.

artworks-gWKKWc4fwWWrk2tE-4zsGsA-t500x500.jpg

Tfw didn’t make the list :feelsbadman:

Still I do hope there is some kind of channel of communication outside the forum, especially with the downtime that was happening a few weeks ago and recently seems like a lot of people are just leaving

Tfw didn’t make the list :feelsbadman:

Still I do hope there is some kind of channel of communication outside the forum, especially with the downtime that was happening a few weeks ago and recently seems like a lot of people are just leaving
I forgot you.

I forgot you.
Ty, I always forget a ton of people whenever I do tags like that. I need to make an excel sheet or something of people who I want to tag in certain posts, for example 2hu or weeb bros, foodmaxxers, etc

:feelsbadman: are you avoiding doom scrooling?

Why would you leave the forum?

Yes, We talk regularly.

:feelsautistic:

JFL look how desperate the fed is

@IceStorm
@Murder Mario
@DarkStarDown
@Pancakecel
@General Alek needs to be banned for not only being a Glownigger but a faggot aswell

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario

:feelsYall:

:feelsokman:

I have diagnosed Asperger too

OH GOD FINALLY GTFO BITCH