Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The deepest quote ive heard in my life

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
One time, I was watching a video about a boy who lived in a orphanage, he was constantly bullied, made fun of, alone, no friends, etc. One day, It was his birthday, nobody cared to celebrate he played video games and ate cake all by himself, he then wrote something in his diary that I will never forget, he wrote, "I've been surrounded by people all day long, but i have never felt so alone" This quote also resonated with me because I live in a highly populated city, and I go to a college with thousands of students that fill my classes, and my job requires me to serve customers all day long. I see happy couples at stores, restaurants, the bus , the park, etc. Basically, I am always surrounded by people wherever I go, but I have no friends, no family to talk to about my problems, no girlfriend, I have no one that truly cares about me, my family ignores me, they never call me. Overall I have nobody in my life. It haunts me, and I just live for myself, I try my best to live a decent life despite these problems. I hope you guys can make it. Have a good day, brocels

Last edited:
One time, I was watching a video about a boy who lived in a orphanage, he was constantly bullied, made fun of, alone, no friends, etc. One day, It was his birthday, nobody cared to celebrate he played video games and ate cake all by himself, he then wrote something in his diary that I will never forget, he wrote, "I've been surrounded by people all day long, but i have never felt so alone" This quote also resonated with me because I live in a highly populated city, and I go to a college with thousands of students that fill my classes, and my job requires me to serve customers all day long. I see happy couples at stores, restaurants, the bus , the park, etc. Basically, I am always surrounded by people wherever I go, but I have no friends, no family to talk to about my problems, no girlfriend, I have no one that truly cares about me, my family ignores me, they never call me. Overall I have nobody in my life. It haunts me, and I just live for myself, I try my best to live a decent life despite these problems. I hope you guys can make it. Have a good day, brocels
Sounds like the premise of taxi driver. You ever plan on leaving the city?

That's symptoms of being a truecel

At some point, I actually considered to have a monastic life.

At some point, I actually considered to have a monastic life.

Yes, that time was recent, although it wasn't much different from when I was a young child, though I was much more limited later on due to mental decay.

I'm going to take a multivitamin tablet and more Nystatin, now.