Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Degeneracy of "Top Colleges"

H

hangman_noose

Greycel
This cucked school:

Its OVER for collegecels: even the ivy league has a pole dancing club.

Also JFL @ the low-T numale betas trying to get laid at 2:50.

Top unis still tend to be less degenerate than the low tier ones.

Being an incel in 2018 is like starving during a feast right next to you.

Top collages are breeding ground to Antifa,feminists and other minions of Soros

I wouldn't be mad if they got nuked

For the most part, yes. But the degeneracy is getting worse everywhere.

This cucked school:

Couldn't last 20 seconds into the video. The sound of those harpies cheering a whore was to much.

"it's given me time to explore who I am as a woman"

sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
that means they can eat as many pussys and get there holes ravaged by everyone except uggos..

sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
Yeah I think Everyone knows who she is "as a woman." Both an attention whore and a whore in general.

I wonder how many chads fucked her

@2:50, you know, I always wanted the blackpill to be wrong, but after seeing that, I no longer want it to be wrong.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

JFL. If this shit was happening in the 50s the president would have sent the national guard into college campuses.

@2:50, you know, I always wanted the blackpill to be wrong, but after seeing that, I no longer want it to be wrong.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
lol @ this red head faggot in the background

all colleges are filled with degenerate trash doesnt matter if they are top or bottom

college is a massive orgy and you aren't invited

Yup. Top colleges are a bunch of failed normies trying to compensate for their failed high school experience.

Yup. Top colleges are a bunch of failed normies trying to compensate for their failed high school experience.
Most people in TOP 10 unis in world don't even get laid while at uni, there was a study into this and the average oxbridge grad got laid at 23.

But you need to wear a gas mask while a currybitch does pole-dance, fart stink from her buttcrack and snatch can be lethal sometimes.

degenerates like them belong on a cross

I enjoy being sexy and acting like a whore, but don't you dare objectify me.

Unless you are 8/10 in which case im flattered.

Nice to see a FNV fan around here. Favorite game of all time along with modded Oblivion

Modded Elder scrolls / fallout is one of the best copes there is tbh. And when it becomes properly integrated with VR (not shitty ports) its going to be truly spectacular.

Modded Elder scrolls / fallout is one of the best copes there is tbh. And when it becomes properly integrated with VR (not shitty ports) its going to be truly spectacular.
Skyblivion + Nexusmods + VR = eternal bliss

I would say a TES environment really playable in VR won't happen before 2020 though

It's because our entire culture is collapsing. Stormcels like to blame it on immigration and minorities: WRONG! They are mere symptoms of the larger problem (and, many of them outperform their white counterparts as is). The collapse comes not only from far-left jewish influence (one thing stormcels are actually right about) but also simply from the degeneracy of our own citizens. And ultimately it is they who choose to accept that culture.

I forget who it was who said it, but decades ago a highly renowned British historian said, to paraphrase, "the ultimate sign that a society is going to ruins is when the upper class starts mimicking the lower class." And that is exactly what has been happening the past 60 or so years. College -- much less the Ivy Leagues -- were reserved for the upper class and/or those that actually wanted to learn. Thus it was typically more serious and intellectual type people that went, whereas today it's normie heaven.

I dropped out of college after one semester, but was doing well without even trying really and in HS was in AP classes without trying much. College is not anywhere near as difficult as it was 60 years ago. Reality is that anyone of at least average intelligence that applies themselves can get into college and do well there. And the Ivy Leagues in particular, as I said, are more about who your family is/was than your actual intelligence or aptitude. So it's quite ironic that they are such bastions of egalitarianism today.

And I'm not "anti-college" like many teabillies, but I'm just saying. This is what college has become.

2:31 "it's given me so many opportunities to explore who I am as a person and my place in society"
200.gif

This cucked school:

Im not even in US but I know many top unis there like Brown and Berkeley are liberal shitholes of degeneracy. This is porbably not as bad in Harvard