Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The dehumanization of men

S

Shitskin_Shitlife

Recruit
★★
Men are not seen as fully human by our species and every man internalizes their own disposability. All of this is turned up to 11 in the gynocentric west. Men are expected to wage slave, fight and die in wars, do the most dangerous jobs, be the breadwinners, and sacrifice our lives for women or soyciety while getting nothing in return. WE DON’T EVEN GET A LOVING FAMILY LIKE PREVIOUS GENERATIONS. Every single man sees himself as lower than women and a cog in the machine to be used and thrown away. Our humanity and flourishing never enters the picture.

Part of the reason male rope rates are 5X higher than women is that we internalize our own disposability. Men don’t matter, men are supposed to die. I don’t matter, I am supposed to die. Death and dying is a normal part of being male so why not suicide? We have absorbed the way the system dehumanizes us and we now see ourselves as lesser than women. It’s like how a colonial power would convince the natives they are inferior and need to be enslaved.

modern women can go fuck themselves

Men are not seen as fully human by our species and every man internalizes their own disposability. All of this is turned up to 11 in the gynocentric west. Men are expected to wage slave, fight and die in wars, do the most dangerous jobs, be the breadwinners, and sacrifice our lives for women or soyciety while getting nothing in return. WE DON’T EVEN GET A LOVING FAMILY LIKE PREVIOUS GENERATIONS. Every single man sees himself as lower than women and a cog in the machine to be used and thrown away. Our humanity and flourishing never enters the picture.

Part of the reason male rope rates are 5X higher than women is that we internalize our own disposability. Men don’t matter, men are supposed to die. I don’t matter, I am supposed to die. Death and dying is a normal part of being male so why not suicide? We have absorbed the way the system dehumanizes us and we now see ourselves as lesser than women. It’s like how a colonial power would convince the natives they are inferior and need to be enslaved.
the final movement of femenism will soon commence, as men become more and more useless, women are going to be open about their hate, my "family member" already says stuff, and im noticing in media, etcetera.

Agree

the final movement of femenism will soon commence, as men become more and more useless, women are going to be open about their hate, my "family member" already says stuff, and im noticing in media, etcetera.
brootal familypill

Treated 24/7 with contempt and suspicion. Even normies on Soyddit acknowledge being treated better when they're with their girlfriend somewhere. It's a cuntocratic nightmare.

There Will BE a Lot of Room in Hell to accomodate all the ungrateful cries of seething cunts.

:feelsmage:Ave Saturnus aeteram jiteoriuus

Men are not seen as fully human by our species and every man internalizes their own disposability.
The alternative view is offered by Marxism-Rodgerism: foids are livestock, not human. All humanity is comprised of masculinity.