Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The dichotomy of whitecels

• Thread starter I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss
  • Start date
I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
I find this thread quite interesting.

Whitecels are telling ethnicels to go back to whatever country they belong to (i myself have faced these words, not that i mind), while at the same time they would ascend with an ethnic foid. :feelsclown:

Seems like females are desired no matter the race, and at the end it's the ethnic males (the bottom of the male spectrum) that end up with the harsher treatment. Even among so called blackpilled stormfronters. :feelsclown:

I guess such is human nature. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Go back to cage monkey XD

I will go back to my country, it is a better option.

If the ethnic foids are already in the West, they might as well be bleached by whitecels.

I voted no to it and want them all gone toilets included.

If the ethnic foids are already in the West, they might as well be bleached by whitecels.
lol u guys have weak genes, whenever i see white guy with ethnic foids their childern always looks ethnic af

The treatment of ethnic males and females is, of course, vastly different. Females are desired regardless of race - ethnic males face harder treatment from all sides. Just part and parcel of being in a white-majority country. Ethnic males are the unknown, smelly, dangerous - ethnic females still have boobs and a vagina and soft bodies. Ethnic males should just be worker drones and not complain, a sentiment that I'm sure many hold.
you are 100% correct sir.

bleached by whitecels.
are you mentally retarded? If you say by white normies perhaps high tier normies more likely but by us whitecels jfl not one ever showed interest in me or ever will not even when I was in highschool with about 1/3 ethnics I recall some curry foid hitting on every other white guy in a group project we where working on and basically being shot down with me being excluded.

lol u guys have weak genes, whenever i see white guy with ethnic foids their childern always looks ethnic af
Still better than 100% ethnic.

are you mentally retarded? If you say by white normies perhaps high tier normies more likely but by us whitecels jfl not one ever showed interest in me or ever will not even when I was in highschool with about 1/3 ethnics I recall some curry foid hitting on every other white guy in a group project we where working on and basically being shot down with me being excluded.
I know it doesn't happen but I'm just trying to cope. Ethnic foids will develop the same standards as white foids as soon as they step foot on Western ground.