Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The domestication of dogs and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★
L5uns07p1jt51

I'm just so tired man. Whyyyyyy does anything exist ever. Nature's total annihilation cannot come soon enough (In Garry's Mod)

Tagging you because I know you're hurt by the dogpill just as much as I am...

@Caelus

Shutup dogs are cool. I like playing around with them they provide good company.

Makes me think that first humans ever to domesticate dogs had their females fuck dogs in caves while cavemen hunted food

Females have instinct to engage in zoophilia and now they aren't punished really they just more open about jt

I can't fault dogs, remove them and women would be fucking some other animal. The real mistake is allowing foids near animals of any kind.

Keep in mind that females disproportionately do this shit... Like for example, dolphins have muscles down there that will basically make your dick go through heaven, but you never hear any dudes doing shit like that. (Granted there's a lot more big dicked animals compared to animals with tighter vaginas but the point still stands)

I can't fault dogs, remove them and women would be fucking some other animal. The real mistake is allowing foids near animals of any kind.
if they start fucking chimpanzees ill lose it

if they start fucking chimpanzees ill lose it
Considering how many white women are coal burners if blacks didn't exist and they where allowed to own apes it seems very likely a fair number would start fantasizing about chimps or gorillas.

Look man I'm probably one of the least woman-hating guys here but it’s real hard to keep thinking women deserve certain freedoms when you see what they do with them.

Foids are the problem, not dogs

Being human is not enough

Where is that screen shot from?

Wow...

Such hard and blatant dogpill. How could normies still try to deny the dogpill in good faith?

Makes me think that first humans ever to domesticate dogs had their females fuck dogs in caves while cavemen hunted food

Females have instinct to engage in zoophilia and now they aren't punished really they just more open about jt
Would not surprise me in the least if that's how humans actually domesticated dogs.

Think about it: the current idea is that dogs started to hang around humans for food. But dogs could already get food. If they couldn't, they would have gone extinct. So that isn't a very good reason.

But what couldn't dogs get otherwise? Pussy! Female dogs only go into heat during specific moments of the year. Meanwhile, human foids can fuck at any time. So dogs realized they could get easy and frequent pussy with the humans, and started hanging around.

And when men returned from hunting and would ask the foids what were those beasts doing nearby, they'd give some bullshit excuse like ''o-oh, they're here just for... for food, yeah''.

I found it from the incel wiki, but I don't know about the original forum it came from if that's what you're asking.
It's from a bestiality forum that doesn't exist anymore.

:bigbrain:

They definitely did prefer dogs over sub 9 primitive chads. I mean the writing is on the wall.

This is what I mean when I say time after time, men voted against foids’ sovereignty for a reason. You need to put a leash on your women otherwise they’ll just start running rampant and ransacking the whole world.

It's not the dogs fault it's the stupid dumb holes