Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The entire concept of pride is both gay and retarded

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
What do niggers, white supremacists, and faggots have in common??

THEY ARE ALL GAY FOR PRIDE. A foolish concept for low IQ retards to feel superior to others irrationally. IT MUST FEEL LIKE GOD TO HAVE PRIDE. A concept a shitskin gook like me could never comprehend. I'm grasping at straws to decipher what goes on in the brain of the prideful.

I understand the dopamine you get from masturbation. At least masturbation has some reward mechanism attached to it. You jerk off, and you get the prize of cumming. But as an subhuman alien observing you humans, it seems like pride is an infinite well of confidence and dopamine. But my logical brain is like, NO, this is completely retarded. Nothing you did to have pride was EARNED. How the fuck can you be happy just existing, and having certain genes you were born with, or (even crazier) getting hard for cock as a man? White pride makes the most sense to me, because I can see why a white person would feel dominant for just being born a better race. But gay pride, or brown pride is just cope.

You will never see a pack of retards, claiming "retard pride" though we will get there some day, since we already have "fat acceptance." Though oddly even fat people dont go as far to call it "fat pride." At least with the fats they have limit themselves to mere 'acceptance.' But even then, I can hardly tolerate that.

When I see displays of pride it makes me feel DEEPLY uncomfortable-- like an alien that doesn't belong. Is that the point of pride?? Honestly, I think to even feel pride in any fashion is to admit Hitler was right. Pride is a mechanism to give the feeling of an ingroup a sense of superiority. That it's right to separate us into ethnostates where some are simply better than others.

But its as though pride is mechanism by which low IQ people get dopamine FROM JUST EXISTING and knowing they were born with certain features, yet also being completely ignorant about everything BAD about the ingroup you belong to. I get this sensibility listening to country music-- white pride makes total sense if you listen to country music. But overall the prideful must have absolutely no neuroticism in their braincells whatsoever. So FUCK ME. If pride was a drug, shoot me up.

Do any of you honestly have pride? How does it feel to wake up every day?

Last edited:

We will see "retard pride month" and "pedophile pride month" sooner or later.
What we will never get is "shitskin pride" in any kind of form or presentation.

We will see "retard pride month" and "pedophile pride month" sooner or later.
What we will never get is "shitskin pride" in any kind of form or presentation.
what are you talking about, even Cain Velasquez has BROWN PRIDE tattooed on his chest

what are you talking about, even Cain Velasquez has BROWN PRIDE tattooed on his chest
Yes but do you really think foids dig shitskins?
Do you really think soyceity will see shit colored people as someone worth of respect?
Answer me with earnest.

Yes but do you really think foids dig shitskins?
Do you really think soyceity will see shit colored people as someone worth of respect?
Answer me with earnest.
I think we are on the same page though. I'm saying it makes NO SENSE to have brown pride. And it IS a mainstream thing in spite of the lack of sense-- look at Black History month. It's just that having pride as a shitskin is cope for incels, but for ethnics that have sincere ethnic pride , like holy shit, where the FUCK does that come from?? You're just on some kind of natural cocaine

That shit is marketing used to demonize and demoralize the cumskin race
to me it's the opposite, having a Black History month is incredibly patronizing. In fact having people like George Washington Carver in the history books alongside people like Nikola Tesla is incredibly insulting to blacks. The real history is just white people being massive fucking winners, and browns being pathetic losers and slaves. And it will be this way till humanity ends.

Last edited:
i have pride in what I'm capable of and what I can and have accomplished
and what is that?? It can't possibly be that great, because you weren't rewarded sexually for it

and what is that?? It can't possibly be that great, because you weren't rewarded sexually for it
I taught myself a variety of things like programming, classical guitar, music theory, technical analysis, etc. I know a lot of people would simply give up in a few days, but I stuck through it and became proficient at it. I did not rely on teachers or tutors to help me, i relied on myself. I think this is something I can be proud of. also, i did not do any of those with the achieving sex in mind, it was simply to satisfy my curiosity :bigbrain:

I taught myself a variety of things like programming, classical guitar, music theory, technical analysis, etc. I know a lot of people would simply give up in a few days, but I stuck through it and became proficient at it. I did not rely on teachers or tutors to help me, i relied on myself. I think this is something I can be proud of.
I taught myself those things too, and they never gave me any pride because they never awarded me with sex. What classical pieces can you play?

I have pride about being a founding member of incels.is

I have pride about being a founding member of incels.is
it must suck to be an OG incel in this turf but not recognized like attention grabbing GrAYfags

What classical pieces can you play?
Most parts of Chaconne in D minor, Bouree in E minor, Prelude in C major (BWV 864), Prelude in D (BWV 1007) , Recuerdos de la Alhambra, and Una Limosna por el Amore de Dios. I spent several years consistently practicing everyday, keeping myself busy, so i wouldn't lose my mind.

Most parts of Chaconne in D minor, Bouree in E minor, Prelude in C major (BWV 864), Prelude in D (BWV 1007) , Recuerdos de la Alhambra, and Una Limosna por el Amore de Dios. I spent several years practicing consistently practicing everyday, keeping myself busy, so i wouldn't lose my mind.

Awesome, those were some of the first pieces I learned. I got really into Barrios in my prime. And Bream has grown to be my favorite classical player over time. You should learn Ravel's "Pavane for a Dead Princess" it translates very well in nylon. You have to be bluepilled, I think, to play well. The blackpill will destroy your abilities someday.

Last edited:
agreed. I cringe when I see anything pride. it doesn't matter if it's fag pride, nigger pride, incel pride, or cumskin pride. all forms of prides are gigacope and cringe. if you have to make something about yourself prideful it means you have no qualities to begin with

I cannot say I disagree, but I’d love to see an Incel pride movement.

White pride makes the most sense to me
stopped reading there, there's nothing prideful about being born out of your own will. Cumskin worshippers are fucking ruining this site

THEY ARE ALL GAY FOR PRIDE. A foolish concept for low IQ retards to feel superior to others irrationally. IT MUST FEEL LIKE GOD TO HAVE PRIDE. A concept a shitskin gook like me could never comprehend. I'm grasping at straws to decipher what goes on in the brain of the prideful.

I understand the dopamine you get from masturbation. At least masturbation has some reward mechanism attached to it. You jerk off, and you get the prize of cumming. But as an subhuman alien observing you humans, it seems like pride is an infinite well of confidence and dopamine. But my logical brain is like, NO, this is completely retarded. Nothing you did to have pride was EARNED. How the fuck can you be happy just existing, and having certain genes you were born with, or (even crazier) getting hard for cock as a man? White pride makes the most sense to me, because I can see why a white person would feel dominant for just being born a better race. But gay pride, or brown pride is just cope.

You will never see a pack of retards, claiming "retard pride" though we will get there some day, since we already have "fat acceptance." Though oddly even fat people dont go as far to call it "fat pride." At least with the fats they have limit themselves to mere 'acceptance.' But even then, I can hardly tolerate that.

When I see displays of pride it makes me feel DEEPLY uncomfortable-- like an alien that doesn't belong. Is that the point of pride?? Honestly, I think to even feel pride in any fashion is to admit Hitler was right. Pride is a mechanism to give the feeling of an ingroup a sense of superiority. That it's right to separate us into ethnostates where some are simply better than others.

But its as though pride is mechanism by which low IQ people get dopamine FROM JUST EXISTING and knowing they were born with certain features, yet also being completely ignorant about everything BAD about the ingroup you belong to. I get this sensibility listening to country music-- white pride makes total sense if you listen to country music. But overall the prideful must have absolutely no neuroticism in their braincells whatsoever. So FUCK ME. If pride was a drug, shoot me up.

This is an extraordinarily well thought out post. Thanks @SlayerSlayer

Yes, pride is total bullshit and a mental poison. But do you realize that Christianity has been saying that for 2000 years? (Disclaimer: I am NOT, repeat NOT, a Christian). I guess that Confucianism has been saying the same thing for a bit longer still.

If we don't reconnect with the past of our culture(s), there is no way we can cleanse our brain from the bluepill plague.

I am NOT a Christian (again). I am just someone who sees the value in what Christianity was trying to say for all these centuries.

stopped reading there, there's nothing prideful about being born out of your own will. Cumskin worshippers are fucking ruining this site
pride in general makes no sense, but I am saying, if you were to have pride, white pride has some logic to it

This is an extraordinarily well thought out post. Thanks @SlayerSlayer

Yes, pride is total bullshit and a mental poison. But do you realize that Christianity has been saying that for 2000 years? (Disclaimer: I am NOT, repeat NOT, a Christian). I guess that Confucianism has been saying the same thing for a bit longer still.

If we don't reconnect with the past of our culture(s), there is no way we can cleanse our brain from the bluepill plague.

I am NOT a Christian (again). I am just someone who sees the value in what Christianity was trying to say for all these centuries.
Maybe Ye should read the bible, take the pride down a notch the way a real Christian would, and remember that he's merely God's servant-- not a false prophet.

By the way most BORN AGAINS are like this, with the insane Christian bigdickeenrgy ego, I'm only pointing Ye out because he's the most famous

white pride has some logic to it
NO IT FUCKING DOESN'T I CAN HAVE PRIDE FOR GRADUATING AND WORKING HARD, I CAN HAVE PRIDE FOR BUILDING A HOUSE, I CAN HAVE PRIDE FOR KILLING CUCKS. THERES NOTHING PRIDEFUL ABOUT BEING A CUMSKIN, CUMSKINS SUPPORT DEGENERACY AND CHOP EACH OTHERS DICKS OFF THERE IS NOTHING PRIDEFUL ABOUT THAT FUCKING STOP WORSHIPPING CUMSKINS

Maybe Ye should read the bible, take the pride down a notch the way a real Christian would, and remember that he's merely God's servant-- not a false prophet.

By the way most BORN AGAINS are like this, with the insane Christian bigdickeenrgy ego, I'm only pointing Ye out because he's the most famous
Yes. Sadly, Christianity today is the way you describe it.

Jfl at ""them"" for being proud of their degeneracy

True