Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The epitome of a cuck.

People like that deserve to live in poor and starvation to learn that money can't be wasted like that and be disciplined

this is ragefuel, JFL, suicidefuel, and vestfuel all in one post.

i said it before and im going to say it every time its necessary.

mobilize the purification units.

Watching a fag watch sluts receive donations, giving him ad revenue. Layers upon layers of cuckoldry.

that dude should kill himself

that's how cucks get their validation? watching a girl collect his money through a computer screen and give them a fake thank you?

Some cucks get really attached to these streamers. It is their only contact with a female in their lives even though it is nonexistant.

They believe because they are both "gamers" they have something in common so get really clingy and desperate.

I've read a story about this on reddit, I said I'd never go back there but I figured it's alright since it's something I remember and you guys can read it if you want some real cringe.

Where are MY fucking donations?

Some people just don't understand the value of the dollar.

Some people just don't understand the value of the dollar.
There's none to it. Kek.

You need to get redpilled on the federal reserve, fiat currency, and the Rothschild Jews who have robbed the World with their banking cartels.

Those woman game streamers who act like they are so awkward, so shy and so ugly all have a bf or dude they are fucking.

Last edited:
This dude gave out more money than what I get for my birthday.

Alright so this cuck decides to donate money to overprivilaged, attracive, femoids when he couldve given it to some starving people in poor neighborhoods

These "men" doesn't deserve to hold money in their hands.
If you're feeling generous, donate to some charity instead of giving it to some cushy whore just for existing.

I hate cucks like this, they deserve to be gassed.

Yea let's give money to some random whores instead of starving families, homeless people, or others in need.

I can never get horny from a foid that explicitly asks me for money. I'd feel like a cuck and get soft right away.

I hate that motherfucker so much...

Nah, he donates to men and pizza delivery guys as well.

People like that deserve to live in poor and starvation to learn that money can't be wasted like that and be disciplined

This, just consider that he is doing this while children starve in africa, it's disgusting and pathetic

The one in the thumbnail is the hottest... and ofc her personality is so shitty that she is a slut and is so retarded she still acts like an egotistical asshole even to people who donate money to her live

I don't see how even a cucktears user could honestly deny that she should be sent to incels as a sex toy (for us to rape her while she is conscious) free of charge, that way she would be good for something

These "men" doesn't deserve to hold money in their hands.
If you're feeling generous, donate to some charity instead of giving it to some cushy whore just for existing.

I hate cucks like this, they deserve to be gassed.