Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The existence online places to discuss inceldom might actually prevent some Incels from "going ER"

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Just a random thought, I think that some way more gruesome massacres could have happened if some of us didn't have somewhere to vent and cope.

Some shooters had a history of bullying and rejections from women, and they probably thought they were alone in the world with their miserable lives, and became too fucked in the head over that. Most didn't seem fully Blackpilled about looks and what women actually seek in men, so they blamed nonsense stuff. Marc Lépine, for instance, used to blame feminism for everything, he used to think that every woman taking a position that used to be typically male was a feminist, JFL. I don't think he ever blamed the fact that he was a half-arab racemixed dude in a country of white majority for his stigmatization and failures, especially with women seeking white Chads and employers looking down on ethnics.
Cho had a very incel-y background as well, and didn't have clear motivations, perhaps because he wanted to distance himself from the image of a virgin loser and tried to look "cooler/edgier".
The first one to actually become outspoken about his condition as a kvh male in his 20s was ER himself. But still, there was almost no Blackpilled communities about angry virgins back then; So ER's hatred towards women and normies became unfocused. Back then, PUA and "Redpilled" communities didn't have the same emphasis on Lookism as we do, the "looksmaxx" culture still wasn't much of a thing, and educating men that looks are the most important thing that matters could have saved lives of hopeless men, and I don't think ER ever made serious attempts to looksmaxx and finally get foids/respect from normies. In the end, he was blinded by rage caused by misguidance from normies and even ended up killing people that had nothing to do with his hatred for foids.

Incel communities, even though are infiltrated by fakecels and mentalcels, are places lonely men can feel comfortable to share their frustrations, and channel their rage, avoiding real life consequences from it.

Last edited:
Yes it has prevented me

I believe it does, it serves as an extravasation.

these groups also prevent suicides

Likewise, sites like Stormfront and DS and many many other extremist sites serve a similar purpose.

The Jews probably know this, which is why they’ve tolerated it for so long. But then a few guys break out anyway, and the Jews push for a crackdown anyway. I fully encourage the Jewish Corporate Elite to completely sanitize the internet and give all of the “unlikables” absolutely no platform to vent.

[LifeFuel] ?????

just for normshits and foids

these groups also prevent suicides
I don't think it has the same effect on suicides, though. Understanding that it's over, and can't get a normal life because they have awful genes and lack a few cm of bones can be Suicidefuel for weak-minded people, especially for someone who is poor and can't ascend through surgerymaxxing and looksmaxxing.
It can prevent Incels from murdering people, as it is finally understood that other people aren't to blame for them being born with shitty genetics, or that another fellowcel could be murdered on those sprees.

You forget that most people who go ER are mentalcels.

Autistics need foras where they can talk freely and without censorship. Why were chans, kiwifarmers and incels attacked after the recent Tarrant shooting? Because these places have a high density of autistics.

Places like wrongplanet and /r/aspbergers don´t really tolerate male autistics. So they go elsewhere.

There are billions of ugly NT´s. And they don´t go crazy.

You are not entitled to not going ER.

Autistics need foras where they can talk freely and without censorship. Why were chans, kiwifarmers and incels attacked after the recent Tarrant shooting? Because these places have a high density of autistics.

Places like wrongplanet and /r/aspbergers don´t really tolerate male autistics. So they go elsewhere.

Meanwhile vast majority of autists are men :feelsokman: I wonder what purpouse these sites make.

Many were mentalcels indeed, but they weren't lookers/eye-catchers from foids, so they never had a chance unless they were "competitive" with attractive males, or foids stopped chasing Chads exclusively and actually became aware of the normie-looking men around them.
Past 21+, real mentalcels are actually volcels who REJECT women and think that they are Incels because they can't get Stacey. In today's hypergamic society, if a guy can't get approaches or a friendly chatty companionship from women, they are pretty much Incels even if they are normie-looking. If this kind of guy approached women and didn't get rejected, he'd still pretty much be her "backup plan" when seeking relationships, or would accept a relationship with him because he was the best she had available at that moment and would likely replace him for any interested Chad if she was given the opportunity.

I fully encourage the Jewish Corporate Elite to completely sanitize the internet and give all of the “unlikables” absolutely no platform to vent.
Lol but you're one of those "unlikables" :feelswhat:

acceleration theory? i assume

Last edited:
Yes. Incel communities are ER prevent communities.

The Lulz from this forum is the only thing that has stopped me from roping.

Yes its a good place to vent. So im less angry than usual when I come on here

Yes it has prevented me
I believe it does, it serves as an extravasation.

14776.jpg

This forum is a good cope

Likewise, sites like Stormfront and DS and many many other extremist sites serve a similar purpose.

The Jews probably know this, which is why they’ve tolerated it for so long. But then a few guys break out anyway, and the Jews push for a crackdown anyway. I fully encourage the Jewish Corporate Elite to completely sanitize the internet and give all of the “unlikables” absolutely no platform to vent.

We can vent in the streets.

what do they tell to males in wrongplanet?

Yet cucks still want this forum shut down. Do they want massacres? No, they just want an incel genocide. There is one already going on.

This place saves more incel lives than any suicide hotlines and thERapy. And I can't comprehend the fact that feminists and cucks want this place shut down

I'm really glad to have this community