Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The face of the devil with a heart of an angel - Angel Densetsu

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
For those of you who are interested in anime and manga, let me introduce you to Kitano Seiichiro...

iu

Seiichiro is a man with the face of the devil himself. Normies and foids are terrified of this poor ogrecel... teachers assume him to be evil, people avoid him in the streets, gang members think that he's trying to start fights with a single glance, does any of this sound familiar? Beneath his ghastly complexion lies something quite unexpected... a tender and caring personality, the heart of an angel.

iu

Surprisingly, this manga is really good. It's one of my favorites. The dynamic of having a man with the face of the devil but the heart of an angel is really unique, there's a lot of comedic moments that mostly focus on the extreme reverse-halo effect this poor man has. It has a comedy-centric plot, but also lots of interesting messages and plot developments about what it means to be ugly, how people perceive you and not judging books by their cover. I thought I'd share it because for such a good manga it's surprisingly underrated. I assume a lot of people are turned off by the subject matter or more realistic artstyle. Personally I love when mangaka have iconic styles like this, the style adds an extra 'edge' to the scenes that the standard anime styles tend to lack. Here are some different panels to demonstrate.

iu
iu
iu