Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The fact that the mods are moving Naama Kates threads to Offtopic reveals their program

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
The mods know that Naama Kates being a female is not relevant to inceldom, because this is not, in fact, a case of a female attention whore seducing the site.

It is a case of psychological research being done on us, in which Naama Kates is meant to play the role of the truthworthy mother to whom the many men on this forum with mommy issues can spill out their hearts. It transcends her as a personality, and goes all the way up to the FBI, probably.

Personality doesn't matter, and this applies to Naama Kates. She is just one part of a institutional program surrounding incels.

Last edited:
Imagine cels unironically seeking therapy from her

Exactly. (((They))) told us to get therapy, and when we didn't listen, (((they))) brought the therapist to us.

It is important to note that despite the individualistic pretenses of therapy, the therapist you see takes notes on you, and they are cataloged in case reports which can be and are studied by other psychologists, including those who work for law enforcement.

Therapy is simply meant to determine what is preventing you from socially conforming, and how your aberrant archetype might be dealt with in a aggregate way in the future.

Last edited:
what is preventing you from socially conforming, and how this might be dealt with in a systematic way in the future.
Yeah. Just give us girlfriends in a systematic way already lmao.

I can easily see cels who crave attention and womanly affection, talk to her and give her exactly what she wants. I have joined only recently but I unironically think the mods are in contact with the FBI. I mean that's not even unreasonable, they are held responsible for any terrorist activity that might be planned here

Naama kates from crawl space media does good incel documentations

I think bringing a foid into our sphere is an attempt by outside forces to try to “de-radicalise” our views on women. I refuse to fall for it.

I think bringing a foid into our sphere is an attempt by outside forces to try to “de-radicalise” our views on women. I refuse to fall for it.
It's a way to exploit the mommy issues of the userbase and get them to spill the beans.

There is a lot of literature in psychology about whether it best exploits a person to speak with a female or a male interlocutor. We are clearly best exploited by a female interlocutor.

if you allow a foid to speak for yourself you accept their part of the narrative and thus consent to playing by their rules in the future. Next time when you don't agree with something they will tell you "but you yourself said earlier that..." and start slowly shift the whole agenda thus removing you as an independent party out of the discussion.

MODS ARE CUCKED !
MODS ARE CUCKED !
MODS ARE CUCKED !
MODS ARE CUCKED !
MODS ARE CUCKED !
MODS ARE CUCKED !
MODS ARE CUCKED !
MODS ARE CUCKED !
MODS ARE CUCKED !
MODS ARE CUCKED !

she should suck my dick, that is the only therapy i need. otherwise this roastie can fuck off and die

@Personalityinkwell

whats the shit explain pls
I spectate that @Damo the incel is a simp who has allowed Naama Kates access to his account.

If these PMs are real, it's interesting that the admin gives me a 40% warning for what I said in a PM about him to another user, but Naama Kates gets to PM with impunity.

@based_meme thoughts?

Last edited:
I spectate that @Damo the incel is a simp who has allowed Naama Kates access to his account.

If these PMs are real, it's interesting that the admin gives me a 40% warning for what I said in a PM about him to another user, but Naama Kates gets to PM with impunity.

@based_meme thoughts?
Jfl jewish take over of .co is fucking real, sad times ahead.

@Atavistic Autist will probably be banned by (((Serge))) for exposing the kike pro-foid agenda slowly subverting this forum. Naama Kates is a menace who must be stopped. What can we do?

@Atavistic Autist will probably be banned by (((Serge))) for exposing the kike pro-foid agenda slowly subverting this forum. Naama Kates is a menace who must be stopped. What can we do?
He already gave me a 40% warning for a thread that I made months ago, which I coincidentally happened to link to another user just an hour before in a "private" message.

This is the biggest warning percentage I've suffered since @Ryo_Hazuki's BBC reign of terror.

He already gave me a 40% warning for a thread that I made months ago, which I coincidentally happened to link to another user just an hour before in a "private" message.

This is the biggest warning percentage I've suffered since @Ryo_Hazuki's BBC reign of terror.
This forum is turning into DDR. Mods=Stasi.

@IncelPolitik was banned for "simping," because he made a thread about a woman's video on inceldom. He had also blown the whistle on FBI surveillance of incels just the week before.

Meanwhile @Damo the incel is allowed to praise a celebrity Jewish foid's work on inceldom and gives this foid access to his account (if he's not actually her, that is). And she is likely connected with the FBI.

@Personalityinkwell thoughts?

Last edited:
@IncelPolitik was banned for "simping," because he made a thread about a woman's video on inceldom. He had also blown the whistle on FBI surveillance of incels just the week before.

Meanwhile @Damo the incel is allowed to praise a celebrity Jewish foid's work on inceldom and gives this foid access to his account (if he's not actually her, that is). And she is likely connected with the FBI.

FBI.co is real

@IncelPolitik was banned for simping, because he linked a woman's video about inceldom.

Meanwhile @Damo the incel is allowed to praise a Jewish foid and allows this foid access to his account?

What fucking proof do you have that I gave her access to my account, I trolled Nothingness because he
@IncelPolitik was banned for "simping," because he made a thread about a woman's video on inceldom. He also blew the whistle on FBI surveillance of incels.

Meanwhile @Damo the incel is allowed to praise a celebrity Jewish foid's work on inceldom and gives this foid access to his account (if he's not actually her, that is).

What fucking proof have you that I have naama kates access to my account, @Nothingness was the one to troll me first by saying he had an incurable brain tumor and he would die in the next few weeks, so after I figured he trolled me I'd thought it would be funny to larp as naama kates to him because he randomly accused me of being her and i played along and made him feel like shit

Attachments

• IMG_20200808_232321.jpg
    IMG_20200808_232321.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20200808_232357.jpg
    IMG_20200808_232357.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20200808_232424.jpg
    IMG_20200808_232424.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 20
Sarcasm or the defense of pretense is not an excuse when it comes to banning users. @Grotesque was banned for his mere pretensions, as were other users.

Yes it might be not be consistemt on the mod's part, but I don't know how this is directly relevant to me doubting Damo being Naama kates, the screenshots do not show that and personalityinkwell wants us to think it does.

Jfl jewish take over of .co is fucking real, sad times ahead.
Where you been bro?

They own everything.

This is just a sandbox.

JUST try to avoid stepping in the Katz shit bro.

Grotesque got banned for having sex, which he literally admitted to multiple times lol. He wasn't an incel, I dunno why people on here defend fakecels so hard.
He would claim that he was LARPiing but, in any case, he's become more amiable towards women ever since they've started virtue signalling in the comments section on his jewtube videos.

Exactly. (((They))) told us to get therapy, and when we didn't listen, (((they))) brought the therapist to us.

It is important to note that despite the individualistic pretenses of therapy, the therapist you see takes notes on you, and they are cataloged in case reports which can be and are studied by other psychologists, including those who work for law enforcement.

Therapy is simply meant to determine what is preventing you from socially conforming, and how your aberrant archetype might be dealt with in a aggregate way in the future.
If you go to therapy you're contributing to the development of self sentient AI which will probably be used to enslave everyone more effectively in the future.

@based_meme thoughts?
What fucking proof do you have that I gave her access to my account, I trolled Nothingness because he

What fucking proof have you that I have naama kates access to my account, @Nothingness was the one to troll me first by saying he had an incurable brain tumor and he would die in the next few weeks, so after I figured he trolled me I'd thought it would be funny to larp as naama kates to him because he randomly accused me of being her and i played along and made him feel like shit

Seems like "I was just trolling bro" is the common get-out-of-jail-free card. Get caught promoting gay or pedo shit? I was just trolling bro. Get caught as a foid or infiltrator? Troll bro, trolling. Promote violence and praise mass murder? Chill bro, just trolling for reactions, bro.

GTFOH with this garbage. Even if what you say is true, there's enough bullshit to deal with here at FBI.co. The absolute last thing we need is to excuse suspicious faggotry under the guise of trolling.

There's enough simping and white knight faggotry for Katz from the higher ups that every thread about her gets buried. You can put that to the test right now, if you don't believe that. I mean, holy fucking shit, how much more (((obvious))) can this get? And you're adding to the already massive pile of shit with this trolling.

Talk about it.

Last edited: