Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fact that we call getting laid or getting a relationship ascension is worshiping women

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
It’s worshipping women to call getting laid or getting a relationship ascension because ascension refers to achieving something much greater by calling hooking up with women ascension you’re putting them on a pedal stool

I think nothing of it, it’s just a word for getting laid.

Exactly. Not only that, ascension is pointless because it's a never ending uphill battle. You don't win once you get the girl, your trials have only just begun. Now you have to struggle and fight to keep her from leaving you for the endless pool of options that she's being flooded with daily in the modern era.

The only thing I consider actual ascension is dying and being reborn as Chad. If I get laid just enough not to be considered an incel, then yes, I've ascended out of my "incel" status, but at the same time I've descended into a state where I belong neither in this forum nor with normies.

Exactly. Not only that, ascension is pointless because it's a never ending uphill battle. You don't win once you get the girl, your trials have only just begun. Now you have to struggle and fight to keep her from leaving you for the endless pool of options that she's being flooded with daily in the modern era.