Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The Fallout series on Amazon

Do you think it will be good?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-mugKDQDlg

What do you guys think?

I think it looks quite good but... I don't tend to watch things with female protagonists. I just don't really think they're for me. I can't really relate to them much.

Maybe it's better for female Fallout fans.

I am a Fallout fan, but won't watch

It's going to be a bunch of female empowerment woke bullshit

Looks like complete and utterly retarded dog shit. It has a black enclave soldier in the trailer that will guaranteed be like the Finn character from the new shitty star wars series, and then female protagonist that will be a Mary Sue. It's clearly the same formula as Force Awakens. And it's not going to be based on the classic Fallouts but the new shitty Bethesda ones. I wouldn't waste a single fucking second watching or pirating this trash.

Also even if it wasn't feminist woke tripe it still looks like garbage, the fuck you mean it looks "quite good" :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Not realistic to have the main character be a foid vault dweller and still be alive. In reality she would die to bloatflys lmao.

It has a fake man trans character in the BoS no less :feelspuke:
I am half way through ep1 and can already see it will soyshit.
I had low expectations before as every modern series/movie/game is Jewified negrified soy shit

will foids get raped habitually by raiders? No? Then it's not a post apocalyptic setting.

Not realistic to have the main character be a foid vault dweller and still be alive. In reality she would die to bloatflys lmao.
ikr painting apocalyptic wasteland through foid eyes, and this foid doesn't get killed or raped in the first few hours? This aint some alice in wonderland shit, right? Unless they want to show us some post-modernist circus with child town and gay supermutants... then again :feelsEhh:

Standard white bitch has sex with Nigger series.
I refuse to watch it now.
The fallout setting is just window dressing for more white bitch with nigger propaganda continually pumped out by Kikes.

Standard white bitch has sex with Nigger series.
I refuse to watch it now.
The fallout setting is just window dressing for more white bitch with nigger propaganda continually pumped out by Kikes.

Yeah it's tedious that they do that.

Bizarre how they hate whites so much.

Or maybe they just hate all "goyim".