Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The fate of a dickcel

your dick shrinks if you edge so long that tissue is damaged

when you smoke

when you get older

when you dont have regular sex (every 3 days at least)

jfl. still mogs me though as a khhv oldcel

Dicklets shouldn't be allowed to breed any more.. unless they have really valuable traits the society needs, because its a horrible curse for their sons.

Dicklets on suicide watch

Nah, incel is far above cuck.

^^^^^
this cuck gets pussy while incels rots here

cucks are only morally below incels but not in reality

^^^^^
this cuck gets pussy while incels rots here

cucks are only morally below incels but not in reality
Cope, cuckoldry mentally destroys you. These cucks are one mental breakdown away from roping.

amazing how many ways you can be a genetic failure in this life

when you smoke

when you get older

What about excess fapping? I always thought that if you don't use it you'll lose it

when you smoke

when you get older

Dick shrinks if you don't have sex? What :feelstastyman: is it temporary or something? Causethat makes no sense.

Dick size is cope.

Dick shrinks if you don't have sex? What :feelstastyman: is it temporary or something? Causethat makes no sense.
True my dick rotted off after taking dick pills :worryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::worryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsree::worryfeels:

Dicklets shouldn't be allowed to breed any more.. unless they have really valuable traits the society needs, because its a horrible curse for their sons.
dickletism generally isn't genetic though
i mean it's kinda random if you get dicklet or not

Dick size is cope.
>Put penis inside woman
>She won't feel it
How is that cope? It's the most brutal reality check pill possible. Literally impossible to have sex like a normal person.

Yeah the kind of advice you'll get as a dicklet if you're not fed pure :bluepill: cope. Tbh there's not really anything else you can do to hope to keep the woman. If I were a dicklet though I would just forget about women.

Dickpill advice

Last edited:
I'm averagecel although I don't mind being average because once you're blackpilled you realise two things

1.) Divkpill is real and bathmate works if have money and time so I can always add extra cms to my penis in my late20s.

2.) She's never yours it's just your turn. Once you have that mindset it gets easier to not get divkpill live rent free in your head because you know she'd leave you either way.