Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The feeling of being excluded is the worst part

kobaforthewin

kobaforthewin

National Bolshevik
★★★
It’s Friday night… Chad is taking his harem back to his apartment from the bar and we’re rotting in the basement. The feeling of being excluded is the worst part of all of this. Knowing that HTN’s and Chads are laughing, popping bottles, and having the time of their lives right now while we have nothing, is ropefuel. Subjected to this fate by no fault of our own, our very bone structure has permanently sealed us off from society.

Until you realize yourself is all you need, I wish I could rot in a private island but no money no life

What's going on here with every so called incel in here is exactly just as much of a disgusting garbage person as all of the foids tho

What's going on here with every so called incel in here is exactly just as much of a disgusting garbage person as all of the foids tho
Garbage person? Wtf are you talking about?

Some time ago I enrolled in uni again as an oldcel and I could really feel the exclusion. People making plans and I could understand from the body language that I'm not welcome along. Hurts where you can't see bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back