Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The feminists meltdown over Roe v Wade is the most epic lifefuel of all time

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
I have a fucking tear in my eye reading them rage about losing their rights. Every single post is lifefuel. This is beyond amazing.

Screen Shot 2022 06 24 at 93412 PM

Time to sue men for impregnating women? Bwhaaaahahaha :feelskek:

E3U5iNiWYAA975O.jpg

This is how we ascend:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

LMAO EVERY SINGLE POST IS ABOUT ABORTION :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Foids really are that one dimensional. They are literally fucking objects. A community of millions of foids and they can't talk about anything else other than being unable to fuck Chad without consequence

I think abortions should be legal but this is lifefuel. Seeing roasties mad is beautiful tbh fam

CHADNIGGERS AND SLUT SUB HUMANS ON SUICIDE WATCH :feelskek:

LMAO EVERY SINGLE POST IS ABOUT ABORTION :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Foids really are that one dimensional. They are literally fucking objects. A community of millions of foids and they can't talk about anything else other than being unable to fuck Chad without consequence
Theyre known as the Meme gender for a reason :feelsthink:

I CANT BELIEVE WHAT SHIT THOSE FOIDS ARE SAYING, THEY ARE PROBABLY RADICAL FEMINISTS

Can u even take it srsly?

So much energy and vitriol for such bullshit. :feelsseriously:
Women had great potential but nooooooo... :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Glad this isn't the only evil that will pass away.
There's a lot of things that we will not miss I say.

smash female privilege.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back