Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The few foids who've ever shown the slightest bit of interest in me have all been gigasubhuman & much below my looks level. Its unacceptable.

You've seen wereq is he fakecel? if not he's coping by thinking a foid saying hello is "interest"
Not fakecel but he's got it better than some people here, he's short and slightly below average looking, but not a disgusting looking truecel

How can you be curry, have sub 5 face, be manlet at 5'7, be dicklet at 5.5 inches, be low T, be NEET, be mentally and physically ill and still not be truecel??! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

What kind of iois did they give you?

So the average currywhore gives you attention? @LesscoBlob you seeing this shit.
Unironically this guy is a complete volcel. His "inceldom" is his own fault.

Unironically this guy is a complete volcel. His "inceldom" is his own fault.
Yes, he can go commiserate with all the FAW who cannot find Chad, would fit perfectly to them. IMHO if the reason for your inceldom is that you are Stacy-only you shouldn't be here because we exclude women for the very reason that the vast majority are only femcels due to being Chad only.

They were super short at 5'0 or 5'1. They were either dark, or frail, or just had a totally unappealing body shape. Their appearance was soo off-putting that I didn't even bother to strike up a conversation with any of them.
Brutally mogs me to the obilion for being foids showing interest on you

Yes, he can go commiserate with all the FAW who cannot find Chad, would fit perfectly to them. IMHO if the reason for your inceldom is that you are Stacy-only you shouldn't be here because we exclude women for the very reason that the vast majority are only femcels due to being Chad only.
He's white Stacy only. I've seen pictures of him. Average as fuck for an Indian (he lives in India). He has no excuse. This nigga wasted his youth being Stacy only.

You are Chadpreet, leave this forum

Mogs me for having foids show interest. Were they fellow Indians? Or?

So the average currywhore gives you attention? @LesscoBlob you seeing this shit.
Way below average currywhores give me some ioi at times.

Mogs me niggA I nevER experienced this

If you can attract such women, you can find an attractive woman to be your girlfriend. If you're willing to approach and take the rejections.
The only way that would be possible is if you're hyper-NT and able to do some hardcore monkey branching. It is a well-known fact that having a girlfriend increases your SMV to other foids (social proofing), but being seen outside holding hands with a sub-5 pajeeta isn't going to make a 6+/10 think there's something interesting about you, lmao