Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The final debunk of Koomsarj ascension

What happened to the guy? I heard from somewhere that he deleted his twatter and went inactive on looksmax soon after this post. Coincidence? Or was it...

U gotta be extremely low iq to believe an incel pulled a high smv top tier Asian celeb foid like that
While her online moniker is infact Minmin or was she’s obviously not the e-famous celebrity cosplayer one.

Her real name is Zoe, she’s 19 (now) and part Chinese but looks white and she also greatly resembles the late Bianca Devins whom she was actually online friends with but had a falling out with a month before Bianca’s murder.

Kome did ascend with Zoe or at least took her virginity when she was 18 as Kome may have been a fakecel all along from what I gather.

How do I know all this you might wonder?

Cuz Zoe contacted me a day or so ago on Shitscord looking for any information to try and get back in contact with Kome that she could find since he dumped her (she claims it was mutual but it obviously wasn’t) and kicked her out on suspicion of cheating.

She is hopelessly madly in love with him so I don’t think she did but people believe what they want to believe and Kome believes she’s bad news and so apparently has ordered all of his existing friends and family to block her on social media.

At this point she is allegedly and apparently getting disgusted by Kome’s poor treatment of her and now only wants her clothes back and is threatening to get the police involved. :feelsclown:

I have tried in vain to talk some sense into her which is to say get her to finally recognize and acknowledge that muh boy Wizard32 black jiggaboo a.k.a @Sheogorath is her one true love but again she continues to resist to her detriment. :feelsUgh:

While her online moniker is infact Minmin or was she’s obviously not the e-famous celebrity cosplayer one.

Her real name is Zoe, she’s 19 (now) and part Chinese but looks white and she also greatly resembles the late Bianca Devins whom she was actually online friends with but had a falling out with a month before Bianca’s murder.

Kome did ascend with Zoe or at least took her virginity when she was 18 as Kome may have been a fakecel all along from what I gather.

Cuz Zoe contacted me a day or so ago on Shitscord looking for any information to try and get back in contact with Kome that she could find since he dumped her (she claims it was mutual but it obviously wasn’t) and kicked her out on suspicion of cheating.

She is hopelessly madly in love with him so I don’t think she did but people believe what they want to believe and Kome believes she’s bad news and so apparently has ordered all of his existing friends and family to block her on social media.

At this point she is allegedly and apparently getting disgusted by Kome’s poor treatment of her and now only wants her clothes back and is threatening to get the police involved. :feelsclown:

I have tried in vain to talk some sense into her which is to say get her to finally recognize and acknowledge that muh boy Wizard32 black jiggaboo a.k.a @Sheogorath is her one true love but again she continues to resist to her detriment. :feelsUgh:
Tales from the projects of Chiraq

I do not at all enjoy returning to a tired topic but I’m writing this in response to this thread by @It's Not Over https://incels.is/threads/komesarjs-girlfriend.510208/

The vast majority of us are familiar with the former mod Koomsarj and his supposed “ascension” a few months back. I’m sure we also remember the subsequent media attention on the “incel civil war” that never happened.

While this event was a hot topic on this forum, I was the user most outspoken in denying its validity. The details made 0 sense to me, but other users on this forum were quick to tell me I was “schizo”, “coping” , and a bunch of other things.

Well I can now confirm beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am NONE of those things, in truth, plenty of people on this forum just lack even rudimentary critical thinking skills.

For the sake of technicalities here, I’ll be providing screenshots of exactly what Koomer said (taken from the wayback machine) even though we all know the story by now. If you’ve been here a while and know the story, skip down to the bolded words.

View attachment 825748View attachment 825749

Key points here:
• Alleged girl is 19, he is 33
• She is a virgin
• He is apparently a gigatruecel
Do I even need to explain how outlandish this is?

Here’s another screenshot where he claims the girl has no friends. This’ll be key later.

View attachment 825755

So according to another user, Koom sargeant claimed in Discord that the girl was fairly attractive. Yet another detail that failed to add up. If you wanna see that you can check out this thread here.

Now, for the reason I made this thread:
Koom’s “girlfriend” has finally been revealed. According to It’s Not Over, this is her, and multiple people have seen a video of them together.

View attachment 825764

The only issue with this assertion is… well actually there are multiple issues

First off, Koomsarj’s ascension thread was posted on April 25th. Where was m3m3min then? She was in fucking Japan :feelskek:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CrXKCpHhiUb/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct-3QlLMV8f/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

As you can see in the above posts, m3m3min was in Japan on April 22nd (probably was there before this date, but this is the earliest I can confirm) and left on June 27th. The caption of her leaving post says that she will be returning to the country as a tourist.

And… wait, what’s this?! m3m3min is the alt account of a big cosplayer!! :lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 825766

If you look at the above picture you can also see that it says she is currently based in Japan. It’s safe to assume that this information is accurate considering that she posted some stories today (as evident by the circle around her icon) which means that this account has been active and the information would be updated if need be.

Meanwhile Kooming-in-his-sock lives in the US.

And to put a final nail in the coffin, if you couldn’t already infer given that she’s been putting herself out to a large audience for a while, this girl has friends. Multiple in fact.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CvFgHOTryT3/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CukReiSOnW2/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

If there really is a video of this girl together with Koomguzzler, he most probably met her at a convention or something and decided to take a vid with her. And now he’s using it for this elaborate larp, Just Fucking LOL.

I’ve been saying it since Day 1 that this thing was a larp. And in return I got called a jealous coper or even downright insane, among other things. Gradually I was vindicated more and more and now the proof is just undeniable.

All of you who ever bought this nonsense are genuine retards.

And of course, the blackpill once again reigns supreme. So much for “muh exceptions” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@IceStorm @Murder Mario @Uggo Mongo @ElTruecel @Transcended Trucel @Govid_Dorious

lmao a girl like that with 1000s of options wanting some random truecel on the internet:feelshaha:
redditors and soytubers actually thought this was some sort of "see look you just need a good personality" gotcha moment?
:soy:

lmao a girl like that with 1000s of options wanting some random truecel on the internet:feelshaha:
redditors and soytubers actually thought this was some sort of "see look you just need a good personality" gotcha moment?
unless if he was a fakecel the whole time

Normie problems tbh

1474488555-jesus24.png

I mean of course bluepillers of all people would fall for such a story

Zoe is a bitch.
You knew of this Zoe character as well? Or are you just ascribing this name Fat Link gave to whatever account you interacted with?

I know of her alright. Nothing but fire and brimstone for her.
Could you PM or DM me why she is a bitch if only for curiosity sating purposes friend? :feelswhat:

Don't simp for her. What she did to Kome was sinister. However, I have personal reasons for besmirching her besides slaking my celibacy-induced resentment for the delusive sex.
Uh yeah it would help if you would inform me somewhere of what she supposedly did as well why you yourself dislike her??

All this cloak n’ dagger mystery shit manages to do is give her more credibility not less brah.

Uh yeah it would help if you would inform me somewhere of what she supposedly did as well why you yourself dislike her??

All this cloak n’ dagger mystery shit manages to do is give her more credibility not less brah.
i dont like her cus she a hoe

I'm still going to love her even if she continues to ghost me. I'm pretty selfish but not to the point where being hated necessarily means I can't love my haters.

I'm still going to love her even if she continues to ghost me. I'm pretty selfish but not to the point where being hated necessarily means I can't love my haters.
Gotta say, you’re here every time this thread gets revived

:feelskek:
this Shit is Pure Lifepill

Well boyos, it looks like this final debunk has been… finally debunked

With that being said, I’m still not fully on board with Koomer’s story. I refuse to believe this guy was ever a “gigatruecel” like he claimed

Last edited:

With that being said, I’m still not fully on board with Koomer’s story. I refuse to believe this guy was ever a “gigatruecel” like he claimed
We finally had a proof of her existence and that's the biggest news of the day imo

I’m still not fully on board with Koomer’s story. I refuse to believe this guy was ever a “gigatruecel” like he claimed
KomeSarj and InceLaden are both fakecels who were fucking their ex-girlfriends and cheated on them with Zoe.

They're both gaslighters who act victimized so they can manipulate young girls w/ sympathy over that fake victimhood.

Zoe doesn't seem romantically interested in actual incel men, just incel culture and the chadlites who infiltrate and exploit it the way she does.

We finally had a proof of her existence and that's the biggest news of the day imo
Guess it would've been more interesting if I leaked what I had months ago, but even though she always seemed suspicious I was really holding out on the possibility that she liked me enough to move forward in a relationship with me.

The way she went about this, even though she's made some kind-worded ouvertures to me since, I think is meant to destabilize me into acting out, online or in real life, in doing something so she can have some drama and claim victimhood and get fans.

I'm not even going to link all the places I found her because I don't want any of you giving her more attention or clicks. She just doesn't deserve it, because even when fools are donating her more money than I did, she refuses to pay back what I gave her, so she's going to use that money on things she doesn't deserve.

Komesarj was definitely never in a solid relationship with her, that's obvious.

This Zoe is just a clout chaser that wants to use manosphere guys for clout.

I guess if he fucked the whore, good for him.

View attachment 1021026

thats IBL aka sparrow i think
hes fucks trannys and smokes fent
anyways this is fucking weird
idk what to think about it right now

KomeSarj and InceLaden are both fakecels who were fucking their ex-girlfriends and cheated on them with Zoe.

They're both gaslighters who act victimized so they can manipulate young girls w/ sympathy over that fake victimhood.

Zoe doesn't seem romantically interested in actual incel men, just incel culture and the chadlites who infiltrate and exploit it the way she does.

Guess it would've been more interesting if I leaked what I had months ago, but even though she always seemed suspicious I was really holding out on the possibility that she liked me enough to move forward in a relationship with me.

The way she went about this, even though she's made some kind-worded ouvertures to me since, I think is meant to destabilize me into acting out, online or in real life, in doing something so she can have some drama and claim victimhood and get fans.

I'm not even going to link all the places I found her because I don't want any of you giving her more attention or clicks. She just doesn't deserve it, because even when fools are donating her more money than I did, she refuses to pay back what I gave her, so she's going to use that money on things she doesn't deserve.
yeah she probably just used him to make a statement
she just cant find chad so shes using us in the meantime for a teehee moment

Last edited:
I guess if he fucked the whore, good for him.
What's to be applauded in fucking whores?
If anything he turned her into one and ruined her possibility to be a wholesome tradwife for a guy like myself.
Kom stole my happily ever after by making her into a ruined druggy, so sad.

thats IBL aka sparrow i think
hes fucks trannys and smokes fent
which trannies did he fuck? was wondering why he was banned here

has some orbiters taking his side over this breakup with VeganPatriot but I don't know what went on between them

What's to be applauded in fucking whores?
If anything he turned her into one and ruined her possibility to be a wholesome tradwife for a guy like myself.
Kom stole my happily ever after by making her into a ruined druggy, so sad.

which trannies did he fuck? was wondering why he was banned here

has some orbiters taking his side over this breakup with VeganPatriot but I don't know what went on between them
last time I checked VP was kicking him out they were arguing
this was weeks back
idk how IBL managed to even hang around VP i guess because IBL maybe had a few popular tiktoks of him doing incel shit but idk
theyve been streaming together for almost 2 years now on IP2
that all being said i just dont know maybe he just knows people with drugs is my guess
but whats even more strange is IBL hanging with that pink hair girl zoe i think thats her name
how the fuck does he meet all these people?
maybe he blew up recently idk
i remember watching his old youtube videos where he would just ramble talk blackpill drink smoke and clown his own looks

last time I checked VP was kicking him out they were arguing
this was weeks back
I just heard something about a restraining order, Zoe finding out he was in jail is apparently what led to her contacting him.
I guess she feels she can relate better on the whole getting kicked out thing.
Even if Zoe didn't do anything to deserve getting booted while IBL might have.

idk how IBL managed to even hang around VP i guess because IBL maybe had a few popular tiktoks of him doing incel shit but idk
theyve been streaming together for almost 2 years now on IP2
she only just told me about IP2 a month ago I had no idea what it was, I don't really understand the appeal tbh real people tend to be fucking boring

that all being said i just dont know maybe he just knows people with drugs is my guess
but whats even more strange is IBL hanging with that pink hair girl zoe i think thats her name
how the fuck does he meet all these people?
Zoe stalked the forums she admired IBL and myself, I guess less admiration for me after she found out I was too high-inhib to spend thousands to meet her on a whim after she'd spend months playing with me and being inconsistent.

maybe he blew up recently idk
i remember watching his old youtube videos where he would just ramble talk blackpill drink smoke and clown his own looks
he doesn't look bad, she admitted that, fakecel
I'm not that bad either but I'd say he's more attractive than me
not sure how much of that is due to my chubbiness but I think even when I was lean I was less attractive than him

he doesn't look bad, she admitted that, fakecel
I'm not that bad either but I'd say he's more attractive than me
i guess its the drug thing like i said
theres always girls out there that wanna do drugs
doesnt matter with who

That's a big part of it but I wouldn't say doesn't matter who, she clearly emphasizes at least a parody of incel culture but it's more about the confrontationalism than the grim reality of sadness.

That's a big part of it but I wouldn't say doesn't matter who, she clearly emphasizes at least a parody of incel culture but it's more about the confrontationalism than the grim reality of sadness.
shes literally :foidSoy:

View attachment 1021026

Everyone who invests significantly in e-girls deserves to get cucked by this retarded tweaker

Everyone who invests significantly in e-girls deserves to get cucked by this retarded tweaker
Any of you who don't try and put yourselves out there (which does generally take significant investment) should stop whining about being incel.

Any of you who don't try and put yourselves out there (which does generally take significant investment) should stop whining about being incel.
This is a hot take but I believe that any random user on this forum who is reasonably socially competent could get an e-gf on discord within a week if they went looking for one with the right methods. Discord e-daters are specifically known for being subhuman. The thing is there's just no point and it's a waste of time when you have no means of meeting up with or living with them in the foreseeable future

Choosing to invest your time and emotional labor in a female who looks like the physical incarnation of BPD that you met because she hangs around subhuman males for attention is easily the worst decision you could ever make

Choosing to invest your time and emotional labor in a female who looks like the physical incarnation of BPD that you met because she hangs around subhuman males for attention is easily the worst decision you could ever make
you keep misinterpreting things - she didn't hang with subhuman males for attention

I was the first guy on this forum who ever interested her - she only got involved with Kom because he abused his role as Bloc gatekeeper to chat her up and feed her lies about my being disinterested her and gave her a fake discord handle that never worked

she didn't hang with subhuman males for attention
Delusion. This is literally the only reason anybody here knows who she is. This is what all of her known online activity is

She would have stayed far away from bloc or any other incel discord servers in the first place if this wasn't the case

Delusion. This is literally the only reason anybody here knows who she is. This is what all of her known online activity is
She would have stayed far away from bloc or any other incel discord servers in the first place if this wasn't the case
The very first post she made on Acheron was asking for my contact - Kom jumped on it and misdirected her.

Yeah she did supposedly also follow other incelebrities like IBL but she didn't seek him out a year ago - she sought me out.

The Zoe of 2021 was into me, but 2022 fucked up her head and 2023 was a roller coaster ride of us both coming to terms with the idea that she's too damaged to have the happy ending we deserved to have together.

The very first post she made on Acheron was asking for my contact - Kom jumped on it and misdirected her.

Yeah she did supposedly also follow other incelebrities like IBL but she didn't seek him out a year ago - she sought me out.

The Zoe of 2021 was into me, but 2022 fucked up her head and 2023 was a roller coaster ride of us both coming to terms with the idea that she's too damaged to have the happy ending we deserved to have together.
She massively went public and turned herself into a spectacle in every single one of her interactions with this community and it is obvious just from what she looks like that this was the sole intention from the start

BPD females are just like this on an inherent biological level and the idea that some event or time period in their life changed them into what they are is a cope

She massively went public and turned herself into a spectacle in every single one of her interactions with this community
she only did that with Kom, and even then she didn't make a spectacle - she never showed her face during that time and it was clearly Kom pushing things for public clout

she didn't do that with me and this IBL thing is only a 2nd instance and I wouldn't even consider him part of this community since he's a clout-chasing poser who clearly doesn't have problems achieving the charisma to interact with girls

I think the problem is Kom gave her a taste for it instead of the trad lifestyle he led her on with, and now she can't remember her old comfy values and is a drug-addled thrill-chasing liar

This shit already got picked up by mainstream media and normie sites once. Sooner or later, now that this drama is sort of resurrected with those new developments, they are going to notice it again and this entire saga will become something normie Youtubers will talk about when discussing "incel icebergs" or shit like that:worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsseriously:. There's honestly a decent chance that some "horror Youtubers", talking about the "dark history of the incel community" or something, will be portraying this as some cute, innocent young teen being trapped by pedophile incels and groomed into being a sex slave or something:feelskek::feelskek:. Like, I can already imagine people looking at that clip and saying that she's being trafficked or coerced into that or whatever:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelskek::feelskek:.

This shit already got picked up by mainstream media and normie sites once. Sooner or later, now that this drama is sort of resurrected with those new developments, they are going to notice it again and this entire saga will become something normie Youtubers will talk about when discussing "incel icebergs" or shit like that:worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsseriously:. There's honestly a decent chance that some "horror Youtubers", talking about the "dark history of the incel community" or something, will be portraying this as some cute, innocent young teen being trapped by pedophile incels and groomed into being a sex slave or something:feelskek::feelskek:. Like, I can already imagine people looking at that clip and saying that she's being trafficked or coerced into that or whatever:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelskek::feelskek:.
shes a 19 year old helpless child!!
:foidSoy: :feels:

will be portraying this as some cute, innocent young teen being trapped by pedophile incels and groomed into being a sex slave or something:feelskek::feelskek:.
This is 100% the exact type of reaction she’s trying to get

She also greatly resembles the late Bianca Devins whom she was actually online friends with but had a falling out with a month before Bianca’s murder.
:lul:

You know what to do

Throw those clothes in the dumpster and pretend they never existed TBH.

Don't make any statements about it either or the police will have evidence of a crime

:feelsthink:

She massively went public and turned herself into a spectacle in every single one of her interactions with this community and it is obvious just from what she looks like that this was the sole intention from the start

BPD females are just like this on an inherent biological level and the idea that some event or time period in their life changed them into what they are is a cope
Sheo got scammed out of 200 Canadian dollars and is back to defending her again :feelskek:. Hope springs eternal.

Turning yourself into a spectacle is histrionic behavior, which usually co-occurs with BPD behavior.

Apparently from what I've read, she changed her appearance by dying her hair and getting piercings after the breakup, which is very interesting to me since it would relate to the intense rejection sensitivity dysphoria that those with BPD have. They constantly reinvent their identity as a cope for feeling empty inside (emptiness which would be exacerbated by a break up), and the common manifestation of this with women is to change their appearance.

With all their fakeup, piercings, dyed hair, and tattoos, they can easily look like a totally different person than before, and thus "reinvent" themselves.

Last edited: