Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The final stage dickpill to end all dickpills.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
102647305 250538659546129 6927952234663641088 n

Everytime I see that photo I want to go feral, her face pisses me off to no end

Everytime I see that photo I want to go feral, her face pisses me off to no end
Wait, this photo is well-known? Sorry broski.

this thread is pure cope.

sure, the sub10 post was a joke, but having a dick less than 7 inches will be seen as small

My cock is thin so no

Lmao yeah the security is tight as fuck there, just like Twitter
Man I got banned there too. JFL, I remember getting dozens of death threats for making dead baby jokes. I even blamed a 14 year old kid from it, tagged him and people started hating him. :lul: Also some dumb bitch said "Cancer isn't funny, I hope you get cancer so we can laugh." I made a meme out of it by putting that text over her profile photo. This was in 2012. JFL.

Man I got banned there too. JFL, I remember getting dozens of death threats for making dead baby jokes. I even blamed a 14 year old kid from it, tagged him and people started hating him. :lul: Also some dumb bitch said "Cancer isn't funny, I hope you get cancer so we can laugh." I made a meme out of it by putting that text over her profile photo. This was in 2012. JFL.
LMAO it's hilarious how angry people can get over the most mundane things on there too
And even until recent times they've made it that if you make a new account 9/10 times they'll lock you out until you have to verify your phone number or some shit

You would be accurate if you said 5 instead of 7.
teracope

maybe 6 inches will be enough if you have decent girth. under 6 is MICROpenis

LMAO it's hilarious how angry people can get over the most mundane things on there too
And even until recent times they've made it that if you make a new account 9/10 times they'll lock you out until you have to verify your phone number or some shit
Yeah that's true, these social media sites want you to verify yourself using your phone number... just dox yourself theory.
teracope

maybe 6 inches will be enough if you have decent girth. under 6 is MICROpenis
3 or below is a micropenis. It is not about perceived notions but rather scientific findings. :)

Yeah that's true, these social media sites want you to verify yourself using your phone number... just dox yourself theory.
Just give personal information to corporations who are openly against you bro

Just give personal information to corporations who are openly against you bro
:feelskek: And we are the mindless that follow through. Brutal. We justify it and say we got nothing to hide, then we get a decent career and 20 years later a latino tranny pansexual will find our old stuff and use it to get us fired.

3 or below is a micropenis. It is not about perceived notions but rather scientific findings. :)

As far as 'foids are concerned, scientific findings don't mean jack shit. I mean 80% of men aren't ugly objectively speaking, but you think that means anything to foids who view all sub-8 men as ugly? So while a 6" dick isn't small according to actual findings, to 'foids it is. Here's a simple formula: if you're below 8" dickwise, you better be above an 8 lookswise.

time to hatefuck her

Must be opposite day