Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The first friend I've ever had...

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgosnc_nThg[/video]

2a28a7bdc601e1a9748820887d5f24b7.jpg

@"A good friend"

why can't the Japs eat donuts properly?

large.gif

A Good Friend said:

large.gif

Because those gooks need chop sticks.

Btw: In the video I am Light and you are L. Interpret that as you will.

Kointo said:
Because those gooks need chop sticks.

I just found a pair of plastic Hello Kitty chopsticks they were giving away as a promotional thing with sushi at Kroger

btw, you're gonna hate me, but I haven't watched Death Note all the way through

A Good Friend said:
I just found a pair of plastic Hello Kitty chopsticks they were giving away as a promotional thing with sushi at Kroger

What's Kroger?

A Good Friend said:

Up to which episode then?

A Good Friend said:

large.gif

moe girls are literally retarded

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
What's Kroger?

A Good Friend said:
Up to which episode then?

Kroger is a grocery store. There are Kroger products all over, but some stores are actually owned by the company. Like Ralph's out west is a store that sells Kroger food.

I can't remember which episode, Barely any. I watched it for a bit on Adult Swim forever ago and lost track. Haven't started again yet.

A Good Friend said:
I can't remember which episode, Barely any. I watched it for a bit on Adult Swim forever ago and lost track. Haven't started again yet.

It's a fantabulous anime.

tenor.gif

Blank+_906beab8e071a3e28d6b7bd6cacb50e7.gif

Have you seen Schindler's List?

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
It's a fantabulous anime.
tenor.gif

Blank+_906beab8e071a3e28d6b7bd6cacb50e7.gif

Have you seen Schindler's List?

I just haven't watched DN yet, I always planned on it.

Oh yeah, I saw Schindler's List in high school when they were shoving the holocaust down everyone's throats. And they wonder where the modern neo-nazis came from. They're just bored 90's kids who got sick of hearing about the holocaust every second.

A Good Friend said:
Oh yeah, I saw Schindler's List in high school when they were shoving the holocaust down everyone's throats. And they wonder where the modern neo-nazis came from. They're just bored 90's kids who got sick of hearing about the holocaust every second.

Amon Goeth is my daddy.

full

giphy.gif

@kointo fixing @indari's hat

me falling into frame

(I know how much Indari loves moeshit, so let's torture him)

A Good Friend said:
giphy.gif

@kointo fixing @indari's hat

me falling into frame

(I know how much Indari loves moeshit, so let's torture him)

He doesn't like it?

Azusa-Crying-GIF-k-on-34153697-500-281.gif

@kointo

he does, he just doesn't know it yet

tumblr_omvohxlESq1tc8982o1_540.gif

@indari reacting to this thread

A Good Friend said:
@kointo

I haven't like any moe thing ever

A Good Friend said:
@kointo

Kanna=Life

Forget about my "Sex=Life" thread.

Man, the main page has been freaking me out lately.

There's like highschoolers and people getting surgery and shit. Not to mention suicides, from what I hear.

It's like I had this expectation of this site being one thing but it's another. There's this part of the incel experience that I can never understand. I though it was enough that chicks wouldn't fuck me, but there's like ratings and equations and weird words. Again, this is their place, not mine, so they're free to do whatever, but I am so fucking confused.

It's like either it's over or it's not. I hate to think there are so many that don't deserve to call themselves incels, and I hate to think that there are many that do but still think they have a chance.

Indari said:

stop lying to yourself

tumblr_mqepx71h3j1s1ny8xo1_500.gif

A Good Friend said:
Man, the main page has been freaking me out lately.

There's like highschoolers and people getting surgery and shit. Not to mention suicides, from what I hear.

It's like I had this expectation of this site being one thing but it's another. There's this part of the incel experience that I can never understand. I though it was enough that chicks wouldn't fuck me, but there's like ratings and equations and weird words. Again, this is their place, not mine, so they're free to do whatever, but I am so fucking confused.

It's like either it's over or it's not. I hate to think there are so many that don't deserve to call themselves incels, and I hate to think that there are many that do but still think they have a chance.

Getting surgery? What's the problem with that? They want to improve their looks somehow.

I'm still an Inceldom Discussion dweller, as well as Off Topic.

Indari said:

You don't like Kobayashi's Dragon Maid?

Kointo said:
Getting surgery? What's the problem with that? They want to improve their looks somehow.
I'm still an Inceldom Discussion dweller, as well as Off Topic.

Because they think they have some sort of "out," but they're just delaying the horrors that are going to face them. Let's say it still doesn't help them (and it doesn't, I can spot cosmetic surgery from a mile away and it always looks fucked) they'll be worse off than before.

Let's say it does, they get attention, at the price of themselves, so the hatred they have for themselves isn't going to magically go away. If they were so dissatisfied to go through such radical measures, they'll grow dissatisfied with their new Chad life. They're chasing a satisfaction that never comes. Every suicide I've known has been an attractive person in a marriage or relationship.

They're better off finding comfort in solitude.

A Good Friend said:
Because they think they have some sort of "out," but they're just delaying the horrors that are going to face them. Let's say it still doesn't help them (and it doesn't, I can spot cosmetic surgery from a mile away and it always looks fucked) they'll be worse off than before.

Probably.

A Good Friend said:
They're better off finding comfort in solitude.

There is no comfort in solitude for most.

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
Probably.

It's like I can tell how young they are because they believe they're going to magically get happy, but that's not how it works. It's a grind at all levels, and the best you get is "okay"

A Good Friend said:
It's like I can tell how young they are because they believe they're going to magically get happy, but that's not how it works. It's a grind at all levels, and the best you get is "okay"

Most people on here are in their early 20s.

A Good Friend said:
 Every suicide I've known has been an attractive person in a marriage or relationship.

So even they can't achieve satisfaction?

Kointo said:
There is no comfort in solitude for most.

It's what you're left with though. Social approval has a shelf life. It's a drug like anything else. So it's like eventually, no matter what you look like, you're gonna get stuck eating this one food, so you either kill yourself or learn to like it.

You think normalfags who lose their status are happy because they once had it? Maybe in a movie, but I have plenty of achievements and good memories that aren't really of any comfort. I think this is why so many normalfags rope.

Satisfaction is a meme

It's just chasing your tail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NowjSrlp0Hg

A Good Friend said:
Satisfaction is a meme

Existence is not empty. It's only so insignificant that it's barely visible.

But is it empty to the human mind? Yes.

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
Satisfaction is a meme
Existence is not empty. It's only so insignificant that it's barely visible.
But is it empty to the human mind? Yes.

It's filled with boredom and suffering. But as far as a purpose, everything will become old hat. Escaping only means something to these people because their destination is something exotic. If you're a virgin with no female contact, receiving that will be a positive change, but they'll work their way back to the default state at the expense of their health and sanity, and for the surgerycels, a lot of fucking money.

I guess I just saw the benefit of giving up, doesn't mean others have to.

A Good Friend said:
It's filled with boredom and suffering. But as far as a purpose, everything will become old hat. Escaping only means something to these people because their destination is something exotic. If you're a virgin with no female contact, receiving that will be a positive change, but they'll work their way back to the default state at the expense of their health and sanity, and for the surgerycels, a lot of fucking money.

I guess I just saw the benefit of giving up, doesn't mean others have to.

Giving up is the blackpill. It is futile to try and change anything.

Lay down and rest.
I will not detest.

Kointo said:
Giving up is the blackpill. It is futile to try and change anything.
Lay down and rest.
I will not detest.

And that's my point. I don't care if these guys still want to try, I'm not going to go to the main page and shit on their dreams. That's why I chose our friendly friend thread to vent. I think these ideas seem harmful to some and silly to others, but it's as close to the truth as I have ever found.

It just seems like this is the blackpill. Not some shit about women and how they suck, or even nihilism, but philosophical pessimism. The reason we're so dissatisfied is because that's kinda all there is. To say the humans should feel good or know everything is a statement of faith, not a reality.

It's no reason to suicide. I actually feel kinda better when I think on it.

tumblr_n2b7f5mhjc1tndm5zo2_500.gif

A Good Friend said:
It's no reason to suicide.

It is.

A Good Friend said:
 Not some shit about women and how they suck, or even nihilism, but philosophical pessimism. 

The universal blackpill is existential nihilism and realism, not pessimism.

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
It's no reason to suicide.
It is.

Well, that's why I like escapist media. Takes me out of it. I'm even looking forward to how they're going to solve all of the problems of The Last Jedi. So that buys me two more years.

A Good Friend said:
Well, that's why I like escapist media. Takes me out of it. I'm even looking forward to how they're going to solve all of the problems of The Last Jedi. So that buys me two more years.

Who's going to be the director of episode 9? Has it been disclosed?

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
Not some shit about women and how they suck, or even nihilism, but philosophical pessimism.
The universal blackpill is existential nihilism and realism, not pessimism.

I don't like nihilism because it says life has no value, and I think that's wrong. It doesn't take into account all of the suffering and boredom. I'd say life has a negative value.

If it were just nothing, than why does it hurt so much?

Kointo said:
Who's going to be the director of episode 9? Has it been disclosed?

I thought I heard JJ again

A Good Friend said:
I don't like nihilism because it says life has no value, and I think that's wrong. It doesn't take into account all of the suffering and boredom. I'd say life has a negative value.

It hurts so much because of the value you place on things as a human. Pain, happiness, suffering, loneliness, love. They are all strictly animalistic emotions. They are figments of the mind. Nothing more.

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
It hurts so much because of the value you place on things as a human. Pain, happiness, suffering, loneliness, love. They are all strictly animalistic emotions. They are figments of the mind. Nothing more.

I mean physically, as a chronic illness sufferer who has seen many whither and die, I can say that pain is an objective bad. Everybody thinks it's subjective, but I'd like to fire a nailgun into their kneecap, and when they piss themselves in agony, remind them that "pain is subjective and therefore meaningless."

That's why I'm antinatalist all the way. No need to sign others up for unneeded suffering.

A Good Friend said:
I mean physically, as a chronic illness sufferer who has seen many whither and die, I can say that pain is an objective bad. Everybody thinks it's subjective, but I'd like to fire a nailgun into their kneecap, and when they piss themselves in agony, remind them that "pain is subjective and therefore meaningless."

That doesn't make a difference. Pain is still just an animal's reaction to external stimuli.

Something: https://incels.is/Thread-Forgotten

Guess I’m the only one still slightly optimistic about life here. Call me neive and such, I’m not bothered.

Winged Hussar said:
Guess I’m the only one still slightly optimistic about life here.

There are others. The religiouscels mostly.

Winged Hussar said:
Guess I’m the only one still slightly optimistic about life here. Call me neive and such, I’m not bothered.

I would say I am too, but my expectations are lowered.

Like all of the negative shit about women is surprising to others, to me it's just normal. If you expect brutality and unfairness you're rarely let down.

Hope is fake, but I like living in denial. Cope is a good thing.

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
That doesn't make a difference. Pain is still just an animal's reaction to external stimuli.
Something: https://incels.is/Thread-Forgotten

But it matters, is the point.

We are animals. We need to take pain into account when making all decisions, especially the decision to make more animals.