Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The first pro-Incel metal band

• Thread starter Deleted member 1410
  • Start date
Deleted member 1410

Deleted member 1410

Nazbol Blackpilled Amoralist
-
a friend of mine and I created Incel ISIS

an avant-garde doom/black metal outfit

this is the track without vocals, vocals will be added soon

yeah I get it I can't play...what else is new.

@Ledgemund
@Legionarivs

Looks like the link's broken. Did they Shoah your track that quickly?

fuck...lemme see what I can do.

go to my soundcloud itself and see what happens...look for the one with bass added.

Doesn't work, did they shut the goyim down?

works on my end, look above your post

click the pic, and then go to the one with bass.

edit: looks like you clicked before I edited.

@Ledgemund

Yep, link's broken fam

@Ledgemund

I can get to your profile, but it's empty. I think they might have shadowbanned you.

@Ledgemund
Tried the link on pc, "cette page est introuvable" which translates to "the following item is unavailable"

does this work?

click the pic and then go to the track with the bass added

ok I made it not private

Works on my end, my ears violated, good job boyoyo.
An untuned Viola ought to spice things up.

I can't find a viola player

@Ledgemund, sorry last time I'll tag you link works fam.

does this work?

click the pic and then go to the track with the bass added

ok I made it not private

Yeah, that works. Reminds me of The Dead C around the time of The White House, with a touch of - Whitehouse. Noise Jazz/Free Improv stuff like The Blue Humans as well.

no discernable metal influence? I was going for a noisy progressive black/doom metal sound
the vocals are definitely gonna put the metal in the sound, OSDM type roars.

no discernable metal influence? I was going for a noisy progressive black/doom metal sound
the vocals are definitely gonna put the metal in the sound, OSDM type roars.

To an extent, yeah. It reminds me of Ildjarn somewhat, but the basswork makes me hear it as more akin to a Free Jazz + RIO + Noise hybrid.

LOL UR MUM RAPE

anyways here's track 2

To an extent, yeah. It reminds me of Ildjarn somewhat, but the basswork makes me hear it as more akin to a Free Jazz + RIO + Noise hybrid.

Ildjarn's mostly fast....this has definite doom metal sections.

im going to study to this great music

LOL UR MUM RAPE

anyways here's track 2

Ildjarn's mostly fast....this has definite doom metal sections.

This might be one of the best things I've heard from your projects yet. I can definitely hear a crepuscular, washed-out Black Metal + creeping Doom sound in this track. This one also reminds me of Smegma a bit - mostly the jagged ending.

It'll be interesting to see the form given to it by vocals. You have any lyrics prepared yet? Considered any dialogue/monologue samples?

my singer is actual incel himself, going for a Martin Van Drunen/John Tardy approach with some gutturals

my singer is actual incel himself, going for a Martin Van Drunen/John Tardy approach with some gutturals

Should be pretty distinct at least. Can't say I've heard anything that sounds quite like it.

I don't know whether you include samples in your work, but I always thought this one would work pretty well in an incel-related track

There's another one in From Beyond along the lines of:

"Alright you eunuch! Come and get me. This time I won't run."

ER probably has some decent ones as well.

I can death metal growl pretty good, can I be your singer?

"Day of Retribution" would be a awesome song title.

Should be pretty distinct at least. Can't say I've heard anything that sounds quite like it.

I don't know whether you include samples in your work, but I always thought this one would work pretty well in an incel-related track

There's another one in From Beyond along the lines of:

"Alright you eunuch! Come and get me. This time I won't run."

ER probably has some decent ones as well.

damn thats a good sample

I can death metal growl pretty good, can I be your singer?

no, we already have a singer. but, if you want, you can guest on a song.
@Ledgemund I'll ask Forest first.
"Day of Retribution" would be a awesome song title.

"Arguing With Holes" sounds better. LEEEEEEEEEEEL
citing my influences:

Greg Ginn - Black Flag/Gone
Helios Creed - Chrome
Chuck Schuldiner - Death/Control Denied
Tom Warrior - Celtic Frost
Brian Egeness - Die Kreuzen
Bill Steer - Carcass/Napalm Death
Caller Of The Storms - Blasphemy
Varg Vikernes - Burzum
Tony Iommi - Black Sabbath
Kim Thayil - Soundgarden
Matthew Bower - Skullflower
Wino - Saint Vitus/Obsessed
Paul Chain - solo/Death SS
Bubba Dupree - Void

Last edited:
Varg Vikernes - Burzum
Matthew Bower - Skullflower

These are the main ones that I hear in these tracks.

Ever heard of Caspar Brötzmann? From the list you gave, I have to imagine you'd like this a lot:

make cuck-core about how we should bash the fash tbh

Is it supposed to sound "unclean"? It sounds like its low-quality sound or something. After listening for 5 mins my head already hurts...

These are the main ones that I hear in these tracks.

Ever heard of Caspar Brötzmann? From the list you gave, I have to imagine you'd like this a lot:

yeah I've heard of him, hadn't really checked him out much.
make cuck-core about how we should bash the fash tbh

Cumbeard Deathcamp already did that. along with 2 other acts that are too gay to name. I'm a red fascist, why would I even?
Is it supposed to sound "unclean"? It sounds like its low-quality sound or something. After listening for 5 mins my head already hurts...

yeah its supposed to be pretty raw. I also have shit equipment. shit music for shit people, scumbag metal, etc.
@Ledgemund he did an album with Page Hamilition, one of the first inspirations I had as a kid. "Unsung" was the first song I tried to learn in 97, when I was 15 years old.

Last edited:
yeah I've heard of him, hadn't really checked him out much.

@Ledgemund he did an album with Page Hamilition, one of the first inspirations I had as a kid. "Unsung" was the first song I tried to learn in 97, when I was 15 years old.

Really great stuff - similar to a more virtuosic Matthew Bower with more rhythmic anchoring (the guys from Gore).

The album he did with Page Hamilton is among his least interesting works, from what I've heard (I haven't listened to it yet). If you decide to investigate further, get a hold of Koksofen or Home.

I got into Helmet pretty late. I remember hearing one of their tracks from the dull post-Meantime period on the radio when I was around 11. It was probably among the most boring "Metal" I'd ever heard, so I wrote them off completely a couple of years later when I was getting into AmRep, despite Strap It On having a reputation as one of the best albums on the label. The same thing happened with Today Is the Day, whom I ignored because they always came up as an influence regarding Convergecore and the name reminded me of all the gay shit that everyone around me was listening to (Bring Me the Horizon, Bless the Fall, etc.) - it may have been good, in retrospect, to hold off on discovering them, because they came along at a very opportune time in my esthetic-intellectual development. I got a copy of Strap It On only about a year ago and was struck by how good it was. That discrete, staccato barrage, overlaid with wailing noise, still sounds unique even after being copied from them endlessly.

Cumbeard Deathcamp already did that. along with 2 other acts that are too gay to name. I'm a red fascist, why would I even?

Nu-maletal faggots are very ready for displacement. All the gayest shit is proffered by aging nonentities with abortive internet projects and whatever small band of pozzed millennial acolytes that still swallow bourgeois PC dicta that are 30 years overdue for expiration.

yeah its supposed to be pretty raw. I also have shit equipment. shit music for shit people, scumbag metal, etc.

My equipment's pretty low-end too - this makes me inclined to get to work on something regardless. I might record some (very poor quality) guitar tracks on Audacity soon and send them over if I get the time. Been thinking I might try to compose some stuff.

@Ledgemund new track

op im trying to hear anything worth hearing here and im failing. not my type of metal maybe.

Very interesting bro, I'm enjoying a lot those demos and I will check it for sure when they will come out! Have you planned yet when you will release the first album?

Go full GG Allin level psycho if u perform, that will make u get tons of attention

Very interesting bro, I'm enjoying a lot those demos and I will check it for sure when they will come out! Have you planned yet when you will release the first album?

no set release date yet. will keep you posted.
Check this out.

20 Buck Spin is great, they put out Mournful Congregation albums, a great funeral doom/death metal act.
Go full GG Allin level psycho if u perform, that will make u get tons of attention

likely this will only be a studio act, considering my vocalist lives in Hawaii and I live in Ohio.

I can run them by Forest.

It would help greatly though. :feelzez:

remixed track 1, see if it sounds better

@Ledgemund
track 2 update, track 3 - DONE

Last edited:
What is this garbage

Why don't you call it MGTOW ISIS?

nah because our singer is incel. and besides "blackpilled normie" doesn't fit me. hell "blackpilled MGTOW" doesn't even fit me either. I resonate with Doomer more than anything. I realize femoids are scum and its getting worse. most MGTOW guys will make attempts and even slay. I don't even bother. its a waste of time anymore and honestly you're wasting my time by breathing my air.