Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The foid that tried to make Hitler into her cuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
i was reading some stuff on hitler and i saw that a foid (eva) literally tried to 1 up her sister because she got a cuck to marry then she started to show up in public events with adolf literally because she got jellaous that her sister has an orbiter

Braun met Adolf Hitler in 1929, at the age of 17. At the time she was employed as a saleswoman in the shop of Heinrich Hoffmann, Hitler's photographer and friend. Hoffmann introduced Hitler to Braun as “Herr Wolf.”

She was a key figure within Hitler's inner social circle, but did not attend public events with him until mid-1944, when her sister Gretl married Hermann Fegelein, the SS liaison officer on his staff.

As Nazi Germany was collapsing towards the end of the war, Braun swore loyalty to Hitler and went to Berlin to be by his side in the heavily reinforced Führerbunker beneath the Reich Chancellery. As Red Army troops fought their way into the neighbourhood on 29 April 1945, she married Hitler during a brief civil ceremony; she was 33 and he was 56. Less than 40 hours later, they committed suicide together

in his last 48 hours hitler realized he has nothing to lose and married her

tfw he probably didn't even fuck her

The führer was a slayer
181495B6 1AD8 4A4F 983E 47C0DACEA2AB

I bet if you tried to hiltermaxx in 2019 women would laugh at your puny multi million body count. They would say "Real men kill BILLIONS"

Nonsense Eva Braun was pure, Adolf only picked the purest waifu

I bet if you tried to hiltermaxx in 2019 women would laugh at your puny multi million body count. They would say "Real men kill BILLIONS"
Well, seems like a job for me!

She tried to make Hitler into her orbiter but she was the orbiter instead as Hitler slayed her.