Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The front page is full of threads started by gray usernames

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
It's over. There are so many newcels. We need extreme vetting to make sure we're getting good people. When the normies send their people, they aren't sending their best. They're bringing bluepill, they're trolls, and some I assume are good people.

It's over. There are so many newcels. We need extreme vetting to make sure we're getting good people. When the normies send their people, they aren't sending their best. They're bringing bluepill, they're trolls, and some I assume are good people.
I'm grey but I've been here since the start and after a brief hiatus I'm on track to LDAR here all summer.

I'm new here, but I've been on the reddit board and spent a bit of time in 4chan. I just want a place to vent and accept the blackpill. Everywhere I go I'm ridiculed for who I am, so I came here looking for a like-minded community.

It makes me upset, i wish they would just leave.

I'm new here, but I've been on the reddit board and spent a bit of time in 4chan. I just want a place to vent and accept the blackpill. Everywhere I go I'm ridiculed for who I am, so I came here looking for a like-minded community.

73 posts in a day, JFL you fit in

I still have a grey name :(

Here because Wizchan is cucked and normiefied and 8chan is pretty much dead

You came from wizchan ? Are you still volcel or are you now incel?
Completely friendless incel, I have never seen a vagina in real life
Calling myself MGTOW or volcel would be coping

trumpcel

What would that "test" consist of?

do we really want to suffer the same fate as most other traditional forums where the only people left are like 20 people with 50k posts each

do we really want to suffer the same fate as most other traditional forums where the only people left are like 20 people with 50k posts each
This made me laugh. I go on another site where an influx of new members is never a good thing. New people with 2 or 5 posts spamming boards while members with 10-20k hide in a forum that's never really used.