Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment THE FUTURE OF PUNISHMENT

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I do think eventually we will all get microchipped. I think this will lead to profound new ideas of punishment and "rehabilitation" to be experimented on the unwitting masses. As is, the prison system is extraordinarily wasteful. There's no reason to build vast edifices of concrete and bars, just so able bodied men could be babysat into boredom by asshole authoritarians with a mustache.

What if in the future we got rid of all prisons? Instead, if you commit a crime, or think the wrong thoughts, that chip in you can take certain things away like your sight, or your ability to speak, or hear, or feel warmth. It could make you hear an annoying dogwhistle sound constantly, or pixellate nudity or non-approved computer screens from your vision. Psychological damage can be inflicted upon you via crowdsourcing. Imagine IT prank calling into your brain, mocking you as you are being surveilled on a sex offender website 24/7 (note: anyone who offends women or says possibly incel like things are considered sex offenders in the future). Why imprison men, when you can just cut their legs and make them shorter and unable to walk as well?? Maybe disfigure their face with temporary botox so they have less social respect.

I would imagine all of these punishments, to an IT type, would do a lot to rehabilitate incel sort of men. To them, we are fundamentally undeserving of dignity, privacy, or freedom of speech. To them, if you can't be a kind automaton naturally, society must force them, but not in a medieval way- just a technocratic dystopian sort of way.

Last edited:
No punishment for us, only extermination to eradicate our defective genes from the world

Kinda reminds me of that episode in black mirror where they tortured someones consciousnes (or maybe it was a copy? I dont remember) for 3 days while for the consciousness it felt like a few years