Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel THE G3 MY LITTLE PONY PILL LITERALLY BEAT ME TO PULP AND LEFT IN A DITCH TO BLEED OUT

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
It's truly a Hiroshima-Nagasaki-tier blackpill, you have been warned. Proceed at your own risk.

During the Great Downtime I got into Generation 3 My Little Pony and I must say that it's even more soul-destroying and gut-wrenching than the regular (G4) ponypill. The world shown in G3 MLP is free from sexual competition. There are no stacies, chads and such, just a bunch of incels chilling.
This is what our world could look like without foids: we'd live in peace, just playing with each other, telling stories, having light-hearted adventures, cooking sweets for fellow incels etc. etc. The utopia is so close, but foids unfortunately exist and lead everyone into degeneracy and perversion. The perversion leads to the birth of simps and chads, who are like foids in spirit: they want to stimulate their genitalia and they won't stop until everyone is dead and covered in cum. It's horrible, truly a travesty.
Yesterday I wanted to make some cupcakes, but there was no vegan butter in my store. The eternal normie striked me again and crushed my soul. Oy, why has God abandoned us? The world-to-come is at our doorstep, but we must eliminate foids first. Sexuality has been a disaster for human race.

This is what incel utopia would look like. This is the world without foids. The eternal normie fears this. THIS KILLS THE NORMIE.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPX-EPO13gQ

Incels are ponies? Do I have a big pony penislossus

Bruh, mlp, vegan haaaaaaa.

the G3 fetal alcohol syndrome pony incels vs the G4 chad ponys

JFL at watching 3 year old foid show.

I thought the g3 ponies were mostly girls too though OP

hey @erenyeager you can thank that autistic idiot @Wizard32 for necroing this 2 year old thread about fucking horses. thought you might be interested seeing as youre into that. maybe you two can do shit together involving animated animals. furry fags

hey @erenyeager you can thank that autistic idiot @Wizard32 for necroing this 2 year old thread about fucking horses. thought you might be interested seeing as youre into that. maybe you two can do shit together involving animated animals. furry fags
hey @jerkjocky
Jake

is that Jake Gyllenhaal in your icon?

@jerkjocky answer me is that fucking jake in your icon

Bruise

:feelsugh: