Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The gender of uselessness and cowardice in action.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
The balls on this guy to grab the shotgun from the invader's hands like this. The bitch didn't even bother to help. JFL.

Even more proof women have no ability to act out of anything more than pure, childish self-interest

and they want these cowards to be in the military and police force.
north korea is okay, but their having so many noodles in their army will not work out for them should they ever get in a ground war.

clown gender
At least clowns can get the job done
017co 6pgEZzufQIc

Useless bitch
I bet she is having sex with the criminal this very instant.

The dude has more balls than me, I’ll give him that. But Jfl at the whore for sitting there even AFTER the dude had taken the invader to the ground. How useless can you get.

It's funny when women try to act tough and strong and then turn into bitches when shit hits the fan.

north korea is okay, but their having so many noodles in their army will not work out for them should they ever get in a ground war.
Yeah, they're useless in combat. It's beyond me how Israel is still cucking the Arabs despite the large number of foids in the IDF.

It's funny when women try to act tough and strong and then turn into bitches when shit hits the fan.

I won't be surprised if we later find out the robber was hired anonymously by the useless bitch on the couch

props to the guy for holding his own like that against someone with a fire gun, it takes some titanium balls to do that shit
too bad his gf is more useless than a traffic light in GTA
Useless bitch
I bet she is having sex with the criminal this very instant.
that's prolly why she didn't join, so the guy could kill the bf and that way she could cheat lol
very true

what kind of relationship is this? u think if the girl really loved him, she would try to help, or at least run away

but she just sits there like a retard

based beating that fag triad faggot

Even a child would have tried to jelp... look at her just standing there

The dude has more balls than me, I’ll give him that. But Jfl at the whore for sitting there even AFTER the dude had taken the invader to the ground. How useless can you get.
Seriously get off your fat whore ass and go pound on the guy or something.

She should have cut the fuckers throats! Oh well.

what kind of relationship is this? u think if the girl really loved him, she would try to help, or at least run away

but she just sits there like a retard
She doesn't really love him. Has probably cheated on him before.

JFL she even had her phone in hand the whole time but she still waits until it's "safe" and then runs away to dial the cops.

Also why the fuck do these people have a camera in their living room? Whole thing was probably staged.

View: https://youtu.be/2KRQGfYfAoU

The whore couldn't even call 911 till afterwards

That bitch is ugly, reminds me of one of the foids who made fun of me in highschool
The USA trying out new maternity jumpsuits meanwhile China is making their men more masculine
Yeah, they're useless in combat. It's beyond me how Israel is still cucking the Arabs despite the large number of foids in the IDF.
From what I understand the foids aren’t doing the same thing men are doing to the T. They might have them as a sniper or on the defense but they’re not the door kickers or machine gunners from what I understand.

Last edited: