Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The genuine blackpill truth normies use but never actually realize: you have to earn getting a girl and work hard.

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
This may seem like shity double standard bullshit considering foids don't have to work on themselves to gain any opposite sex attention but it's honestly true, considering animalistic competitions of dominance of Competing of who gets to fuck the all of the foids to spread their seed obviously has a toll on humans aswell, since men have to compete with eachother and show off on who would be the better mate, I believe this is a blackpill normies love to use but don't really know the full context of considering they use it as a logical fallacy to shut you up after trying to convince them looks matter and think personality maxxing will genuinely help.

I know that everyone one of us have no chance since alot of us aren't as genetically gifted like Meeks or have looksmax potential but my point is that if you have the looksmax potential and luck and help you need then hard work does come into play but not as it used to be or like how animals do since we don't need to fight for dominance, it's mainly just a race of who can become a chad faster so he can have a first come first serve of the type of foids he wants.

Work hard to get a gf? Fucking retard, the only blackpill is that incels are the only ones that have to work hard for a girl and most of them still will not get one.

Work hard to get a gf? Fucking retard, the only blackpill is that incels are the only ones that have to work hard for a girl and most of them still will not get one.
You didn't understand my post, I meant the hard work is looksmaxxing asap if your lucky enough to be genetically blessed and pointing out how normies don't realize they're actually spreading a blackpill truth, your the fuckin retard.

It's redpill not blackpill if you think you need to work on a female to get her :redpill:

You didn't understand my post, I meant the hard work is looksmaxxing asap if your lucky enough to be genetically blessed and pointing out how normies don't realize they're actually spreading a blackpill truth, your the fuckin retard.
No because by you saying "oh we need to work hard" is basically just repeating the normie advice of go to the gym, it's not proving the blackpill in any way because incels can't earn a gf at all.

It's redpill not blackpill if you think you need to work on a female to get her :redpill:
Looksmaxxing is redpill? Redpill is just retarded shit like "rizz" and "game" and confidence, what I'm saying is normies don't realize they subscribe to the idea that the fact Competitively trying to outshine others through looksmaxxing will get you foids, peacocks are the best example.

No because by you saying "oh we need to work hard" is basically just repeating the normie advice of go to the gym, it's not proving the blackpill in any way because incels can't earn a gf at all.
Nigga you did not pay attention is says it clear as day if you weren't fuckin Dyslexic
I know that everyone one of us have no chance since alot of us aren't as genetically gifted like Meeks or have looksmax potential but my point is that if you have the looksmax potential and luck and help you need then hard work does come into play but not as it used to be or like how animals do since we don't need to fight for dominance
I literally said alot of us probably don't have the potential to become like chads and never said "oh bro garenteed gym will help bruh" my point was that normies don't realize that they use a blackpill truth of competitiveness comes to play in who can show off more for getting foids, peacocks are an example, what is so hard for you to understand?

Work hard to get a girl to like you??? really cmon man

Work hard to get a girl to like you??? really cmon man
you can kind of work on yourself if you have the right base and are not too far gone.

However many of us are at a point of no return. I don't see why I need to fucking cure 30 forms of rare cancer, survive navy seal training, become president, and solve world hunger to even so much as get a date. It's absolutely ridiculous how much is asked of guys these days. Im willing to bet 20 years ago i would have at least gotten some dates but now it's just be white chad. I can't be chad no matter what I do. Im fucking stuck in this shitskin body jfl. There's no race transplant surgery yet.

This is some fucking bullshit. You don't have to work hard to fuck a bitch, junkies get bitches all the time.

Physical looks. When you magically land on a woman, it's called "settling" and sexual attraction from the other party is usually non-existent.