Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The german government is cracking down on incels

Vorbei für Germancels, wir steuern volle Kanne wieder auf die alten Zeiten hinzu

@Ecstasy @TheGrayWolf @Swagpilled @greggymex7 @realblackcel02 @Izayacel @wtf? @Robb97 @iblamemyself @trognarukk @der_komische
@nice_try
Einfach lächerlich , während Frauen schlecht über Männer labern oder hassvoll sind . Und es keinen interessiert weil ( Female Halo " / Woman are wonderfull Effect )

Wird natürlich nur der Typ der Hass verbreitet bestraft . :feelsclown:

Das ist einfach pure Hypokratie gegen Männer oder sagen wir Mal Ugly Männer " :feelskek:

Einfach lächerlich , während Frauen schlecht über Männer labern oder hassvoll sind . Und es keinen interessiert weil ( Female Halo " / Woman are wonderfull Effect )

Das ist einfach pure Hypokratie gegen Männer oder sagen wir Mal Ugly Männer " :feelskek:
@OutcompetedByRoomba @Skoga @Rotter

Ich sags dir, wir steuern auf alte Zeiten zu. Nur eine Frage der Zeit, bis sub7 Männer systematisch in Arbeitslager und Vernichtungslager deportiert werden

Vorbei für Germancels, wir steuern volle Kanne wieder auf die alten Zeiten hinzu

@Ecstasy @TheGrayWolf @Swagpilled @greggymex7 @realblackcel02 @Izayacel @wtf? @Robb97 @iblamemyself @trognarukk @der_komische
@nice_try
fuck me, die bullen stehen schon in der strasse und beobachten mich
4d339e3e287b6d63113911e54b8aaff35089f61987118dcfb0cd0da4eed09f8c

Ich sags dir, wir steuern auf alte Zeiten zu. Nur eine Frage der Zeit, bis sub7 Männer systematisch in Arbeitslager und Vernichtungslager deportiert werden
Haha so ziemlich

THIS NEEDS TO BE PINNED ASAP, Just incase

@Fat Link @Dregster @PPEcel @SlayerSlayer @Master

Last edited:
I really do love women, they are friendly and to be cherished! I really despise Misogyny!

This forum should be taking down immediately!​

(okay, im safe now brocels i made the "speech", back to shitposting")

@nice_try
ach

They should find incels in the country and give them a sex fund for hookers.

What fucking terror do incels even spread? They are the most docile group. The german government should be worrying about the rapefugees more than anything.

get ready to be a slave to do physical work and your intellect work to serve foids and cucked soyceity. brutal thing is they will do this to innocent male children in the future from birth

@nice_try
incels are evil for saying bad words but child rapists can just walk free

Cucks make their best effort to force the soyciety to accept foids living on creative mode, while men struggle with poverty, sexlessness, lack of compassion and break their spines at slaving in huge rush tax money, for special benefits to foids pooping out drug dealers and chaddams babies. They are on war against the unattractive in order to mentally castrate them. They're afraid to lose their lonely modern day eunuchs who do the cheap and dirty labor while not guestioning their misery. JFL for needing to use tor in the future to vent about that you don't have anyone to cuddle with meanwhile chads can enforce the misogyny by beating their girlfriends and get away with it.

Last edited:
Cucks make their best effort to force the soyciety to accept foids living on creative mode, while men struggle with poverty, sexlessness, lack of compassion and break their spines at slaving in huge rush tax money, for special benefits to foids pooping out drug dealers and chaddams babies. They are on war against the unattractive in order to mentally castrate them. They're afraid to lose their lonely modern day eunuchs who do the cheap and dirty labor while not guestioning their misery. JFL for needing to use tor in the future to vent about that you don't have anyone to cuddle with meanwhile chads can enforce the misogyny by beating their girlfriends and get away with it.

@nice_try

Genau. Die meisten, ich inklusive, haben nichts falsch gemacht, ich hasse Frauen gar nicht. Bin nur ein hässlicher, einsamer aber friedlicher Mann der nie was machen würde. Ich schätze mal, wie die meisten hier

bye bye

Germany is everything it accused of its past is doing

>Ban discussion of holohoax (if it happened why do you need a law to suppress discussions)
>Ban free speech (look at dw Channel and their moderation policies)
>Ban ancient symbols (cough cough swastika)

Germany needs to elect the AFD already FFS

scheiße alter, es ist echt vorbei. Sollen wir unsere Accs jetzt löschen, bevor die sich unseren Arsch holen ?
ist an dem punkt eh egal, entweder es ist over für dich oder nicht. wenn sie dich wollen haben sie dich schon. da bringt es nix deinen acc zu löschen

Its already illegal in most of Europe to post here btw.
No it's not. It's about the content of what you post. Not that I agree with the laws, but if you are arrested because of association with these places, then incels are treated literally like terrorists. We aren't at that stage yet, but it might be coming, who knows.

They’d do the same thing here in America if we didn’t have then 1st amendment.

To Germany: ALL GERMANS ARE NAZIS

their inner aryan
To be honest if I was German I would be proud that my ancestors were Nazis. Don't know why G*rms are so cucked these days.

Germancels must be liberated

A whole country dedicated to worshipping urinals. What a fucking cuckoldry state.

@Adolf Hitler needs to come here and discipline these cucks.

No it's not. It's about the content of what you post. Not that I agree with the laws, but if you are arrested because of association with these places, then incels are treated literally like terrorists. We aren't at that stage yet, but it might be coming, who knows.
JFL in UK people get arrested for much less than what is posted here

@nice_try
WHAT THE FUCK

sometimes i thank being born in 3rd world country

scheiße alter, es ist echt vorbei. Sollen wir unsere Accs jetzt löschen, bevor die sich unseren Arsch holen ?
einfach verweigern einzuloggen ( fals wer kommt ) und sämtliche cache löschen .

The black pill is essentially a argument against de-population. The misery the policies cause is extremely bad. When
they could instead just limit women to 2 children per household. Instead peaces of shit are breeding multiple children,
creating more criminals, more degeneracy in our society.

This is a slippery slope. Germancels need to get the fuck out

BOOM! It's 2024 and it is officially illegal to be an incel or to let out your frustrations.

Germ-cels you'd better get a good proxy or be ready to get a visit from the BKA. Imagine living in a country where you can't even fucking vent about daily life and the challenges of being an incel.

I think that this is just a testing ground, they'll soon roll this out everywhere. From now on I'll have to call them H0les. I just can't take it anymore. If they are going to take our last bastions how will I be able to live a "normal" life?

Straight to the loony bin probably.
while the average muslim is killing germans with knifes and rape their kids.

Germany needs to elect the AFD already FFS
Huh? I am told that the AFD is literally ruled by a horse faced lesbian that married a mountain jevv (swiss woman). The AFD isn't really going to solve anything. Sure they'll maybe deport some of the people that don't have citizenship or a right to stay in Germany, but that's it. Women still control politics, it is after all their game, they excel at petty manipulation.

BOOM! It's 2024 and it is officially illegal to be an incel or to let out your frustrations.

Germ-cels you'd better get a good proxy or be ready to get a visit from the BKA. Imagine living in a country where you can't even fucking vent about daily life and the challenges of being an incel.

I think that this is just a testing ground, they'll soon roll this out everywhere. From now on I'll have to call them H0les. I just can't take it anymore. If they are going to take our last bastions how will I be able to live a "normal" life?

Germany is such a cucked country

To be honest if I was German I would be proud that my ancestors were Nazis. Don't know why G*rms are so cucked these days.
Easy answer: the nazis sucked. The nazis literally put their petty ideological shit into a perfectly good social and fiscal plan that revitalized a almost dead country.

Their fixation on "le aryan race" and the whole Rassenhygene thing is what made them unpopular. Their economic ideas were pretty good ngl, however when you literally pick a fight with almost every single other racial group, you are bound to fail. Herein lies the reason nobody likes them, they just invented some retarded ideology and destroyed everything they've built.

Over for whitefemenine boy (i don't know how to tag)

Being an unhappy single man basically makes you a terrorist in 2024. :feelsclown:

To be fair. Germany was never safe for anyone

What fucking terror do incels even spread? They are the most docile group. The german government should be worrying about the rapefugees more than anything.
Women are far more likely to be harmed by sexually active men, including their husbands and boyfriends. But sure, target the lonely virgins. :feelsclown:

Euros are severely low IQ and can't bare to get their hands dirty not even once.

Sieg heil
Heil Hitler
Gas the Jews
Hitler did nothing wrong
Ein volk Ein Reich Ein Fuhrer
Desutchland Uber Alles

SS
Totenkopf
I hate foids
Incels did nothing wrong
Incel rebellion
Enslave foids