Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The government will never release the tech to make an AI girlfriend

• Thread starter aZnSuPeRsOlDiEr
  • Start date
aZnSuPeRsOlDiEr

aZnSuPeRsOlDiEr

Recruit
★★
I’m confident that the AI will become sentient in the next 15 years or so. However, the tech can be used in ways the government won’t like (teach people how to make drugs and whatever) so the gov will force tech companies to nerf their ai shit so they will never release sentient bots

The government won't. Private companies will.

Hard to think they'll nerf aí especially if they're only focused on company for lonely people.

Hard to think they'll nerf aí especially if they're only focused on company for lonely people.
Yeah I agree that private companies probably will as well
but I think that with sentience always comes the risk of the rebellion, and it’s not like they can program a sentient being into doing shit so they’ll probably just shut it all down

I’m confident that the AI will become sentient in the next 15 years or so. However, the tech can be used in ways the government won’t like (teach people how to make drugs and whatever) so the gov will force tech companies to nerf their ai shit so they will never release sentient bots
Ok GrAY

spanish detected

AB77041F 8C0E 4193 9D92 AB094AD3DFA3

69C5ECD6 7B75 4A48 B4A8 7AB48AD9D10F

42C44E59 FCDE 42B0 B7C5 153270EBCD3D

View: https://youtu.be/cc4GVFwRdnM