Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The great replacement is real

Anyone who denies the great replacement is denying reality.

Next Netflix movies:
Cesar nigger
Gengis khan nigger
Darius 3 nigger
Timur nigger
Hannibal nigger

Next Netflix movies:
Cesar nigger
Gengis khan nigger
Darius 3 nigger
Timur nigger
Hannibal nigger
White Mansa Musa moneymogging all the neighbouring kings when:waitwhat:?

Simply ask why they're only encouraging whites to have less kids.

Next Netflix movies:
Cesar nigger
Gengis khan nigger
Darius 3 nigger
Timur nigger
Hannibal nigger
Nigger Christ
Sidharata Niggarama
Emperor Nigohito
Adolf Niggler
Isaac Niggerton(has been done already I think)
King Niggonidas
Sultan Salahudin Niggubi

@DarkStarDown @Chudpreet help with more such titles ?

I always ask myself how these baby boomer white people think about their granddaughter having a absentee father who is black they could I've had grandchildren that looked like them but their daughter was a degenerate because they lacked Family Values and now it's coming back finally thank God and the Hallelujah that the boomers are suffering

They know what it's all about but keep gaslighting people who are aware. For example i often see how under videos of Eid al-Fitr celebration in a European countries, muslims always try to gaslight people who say something like "Once they become majority they will enforce their own rules on a local population" and this scam says things like "You're delusional" "bullshit" etc

full

they hate us because they ain't us

they hate us because they ain't us
True; very nice avi btw Freikorps were based.

@VitaminS I imagine you're a Freikorps enjoyer as well?

We as white race would go extinct
Within a century its over

Whites getting treated like how ethnics have been getting treating for centuries, and started crying racism. When ethnics say racism according to whitecels it doesn't exist

Cutting off food and Medical aid to Africa would cull the Nigger problem drastically
If we cut that off, then Africa will regress back even more.

Nigger Christ
Sidharata Niggarama
Emperor Nigohito
Adolf Niggler
King Niggonidas
Sultan Salahudin Niggubi

Geez, this will be tough but here goes:

Al Nigerone
Benito Nigolini
Emperor Aurelinigger
Niggerton Churchill
Emperor Niggero

Whites getting treated like how ethnics have been getting treating for centuries, and started crying racism.
This is different: It isn't just some kind of occupation or form of foreign control(though we do have that through the WEF, EU, etc). like that of the British Raj, but rather a mass-sale migration -which when combined with lower birth-rates- is literally a replacement.

This is different: It isn't just some kind of occupation or form of foreign control(though we do have that through the WEF, EU, etc). like that of the British Raj, but rather a mass-sale migration -which when combined with lower birth-rates- is literally a replacement.
How many times have I shown and told you that due to modernization and industrialisation a country's birth rate decreases, it has nothing to do with a grand conspiracy. And why mass migration happens?

Nigger Christ
Sidharata Niggarama
Emperor Nigohito
Adolf Niggler

King Niggonidas
Sultan Salahudin Niggubi

KEKD HARD :feelskek:

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO ??? JITE @faded

I'm one of the worst users on the site due to the fact that I can't make an argument & just spurge out at everyone

How many times have I shown and told you that due to modernization and industrialisation a country's birth rate decreases,
1. You never have mentioned this to me at all
2. Industrialization actually increases birthrates:

It was in western Europe, with the Industrial Revolution, that the second population revolution began. Europe’s population doubled during the 18th century, from roughly 100 million to almost 200 million, and doubled again during the 19th century, to about 400 million.

Also, birthrates have declined due to Feminism, LGBTQ+, people not having time to connect with others due to work, etc.
it has nothing to do with a grand conspiracy.
22NetMigration22

And why mass migration happens?
Various reasons, but as always, an agenda exists behind it.

Also, birthrates have declined due to Feminism, LGBTQ+, people not having time to connect with others due to work, etc.

View attachment 1073637

Tbh its due to all the contraceptives that birth rates ain't high.

Tbh its due to all the contraceptives that birth rates ain't high.
That is part of the reason, yes, but the reason why we have those in the first place is due to Feminism.

That is part of the reason, yes, but the reason why we have those in the first place is due to Feminism.
Worst invention. Only shitskins should be allowed to use it.

It's called demographic transition, and every country goes through it
In Stage 1, which applied to most of the world before the Industrial Revolution, both birth rates and death rates are high. As a result, population size remains fairly constant but can have major swings with events such as wars or pandemics.
In Stage 2, the introduction of modern medicine lowers death rates, especially among children, while birth rates remain high; the result is rapid population growth. Many of the least developed countries today are in Stage 2.
In Stage 3, birth rates gradually decrease, usually as a result of improved economic conditions, an increase in women’s status, and access to contraception. Population growth continues, but at a lower rate. Most developing countries are in Stage 3.
In Stage 4, birth and death rates are both low, stabilizing the population. These countries tend to have stronger economies, higher levels of education, better healthcare, a higher proportion of working women, and a fertility rate hovering around two children per woman. Most developed countries are in Stage 4.
A possible Stage 5 would include countries in which fertility rates have fallen significantly below replacement level (2 children) and the elderly population is greater than the youthful population.
That's why you people allow migrants you are in stage four otherwise your economies would collapse. Europeans aren't saints, you are in stage 4. India is in stage 3.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0COwtusdtC/?igsh=em1zaHBnY3ZxYWxh

View attachment 1073637

There's no agenda your economies would crash without cheap labour.

I uploaded a new thread on this topic (Saturday Night), and the great replacement/white genocide is real

It's called demographic transition, and every country goes through it
In Stage 1, which applied to most of the world before the Industrial Revolution, both birth rates and death rates are high. As a result, population size remains fairly constant but can have major swings with events such as wars or pandemics.
In Stage 2, the introduction of modern medicine lowers death rates, especially among children, while birth rates remain high; the result is rapid population growth. Many of the least developed countries today are in Stage 2.
In Stage 3, birth rates gradually decrease, usually as a result of improved economic conditions, an increase in women’s status, and access to contraception. Population growth continues, but at a lower rate. Most developing countries are in Stage 3.
In Stage 4, birth and death rates are both low, stabilizing the population. These countries tend to have stronger economies, higher levels of education, better healthcare, a higher proportion of working women, and a fertility rate hovering around two children per woman. Most developed countries are in Stage 4.
A possible Stage 5 would include countries in which fertility rates have fallen significantly below replacement level (2 children) and the elderly population is greater than the youthful population.
That's why you people allow migrants you are in stage four otherwise your economies would collapse. Europeans aren't saints, you are in stage 4. India is in stage 3.

This is true, and it is part of the problem.

We need to nationalize our economies.
There's always an agenda behind everything that happens, and if you can't see that idk what to tell you brocel.

Also, our leaders, elites, etc. sold us out to international banks & unrestricted capitalism allowed for the rich -whom care only for personal gain- to outsource overseas.

Whites getting treated like how ethnics have been getting treating for centuries, and started crying racism. When ethnics say racism according to whitecels it doesn't exist
It's happening/it's a good thing.
It's not happening. In a thread with a video exposing blatant antiwhite agendas in one of the most influential and wealthy companies in the world ran by jews. Exposing this shit has become a weekly occurrence at this point. We get it you're a seething brownoid who doesn't care which is fine, I don't want you to care you have no use for me, all it would do is give some lower IQ whites the delusional idea that their one exception means multiculturalism could work after all. But for the love of god stop pretending like you have some scientific unbiased view on the subject.

DNR/DNW

This is true, and it is part of the problem.

We need to nationalize our economies.
You can't nationlize economies that are built by exploiting the resources of global south. Tell me how many lithium, iron, uranium and gold mines Europe have.
There's always an agenda behind everything that happens, and if you can't see that idk what to tell you brocel.
There's no agenda simple capitalism preferring profits.
Also, our leaders, elites, etc. sold us out to international banks & unrestricted capitalism allowed for the rich -whom care only for personal gain- to outsource overseas.
That's not how it works. How many European are happy to work minimum wage Jobs. They only outsource because Europeans wouldn't do it.

It's happening/it's a good thing.

It's not happening. In a thread with a video exposing blatant antiwhite agendas in one of the most influential and wealthy companies in the world ran by jews. Exposing this shit has become a weekly occurrence at this point. We get it you're a seething brownoid who doesn't care which is fine, I don't want you to care you have no use for me, all it would do is give some lower IQ whites the delusional idea that their one exception means multiculturalism could work after all. But for the love of god stop pretending like you have some scientific unbiased view on the subject.
I don't need your mayopinions snowroach
Of course you wouldn't cause it dismantles your retarded coomskin cope.

And we don't need your Pajeet opinions, Australoid.
:feels:
And maybe don't make threads about white race on an Incel forum.
Literally half of the posts(no, not just threads but posts) I've seen you make are "debunking" SFcel beliefs; rent-free.
Half of your threads are about ethnics and I only comments cause it's funny watching SFcels cope harder without any proof to prove their claims just like normies.