Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Grim_Reaper's avi is coomfuel

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

Legend
★★★★★
Imagine logging into .is when this is the first thing I see among the people I follow everyday :lul:

48620.jpg

Female worship.

Never coomed to lewd, dedsrs.

Mate I don't log on an incel forum hoping to look at drawings of naked women. That is an equal of taunting homeless people with bills.

Coomfuel indeed

Mate I don't log on an incel forum hoping to look at drawings of naked women. That is an equal of taunting homeless people with bills.
sounds fair but you don't have to write a post bitching about it most people here aren't bothred by it

2D girls are just much better than real life girls.
2D girls are made by 3D men so technically speaking, you’re jerking off to a man’s fantasies of what a woman should be (which is pretty fucking gay, let’s be real here), but that’s okay, you’re only at the start of the pipeline. :feelsstudy:

2D girls are made by 3D men so technically speaking, you’re jerking off to a man’s fantasies of what a woman should be (which is pretty fucking gay, let’s be real here), but that’s okay, you’re only at the start of the pipeline. :feelsstudy:
3D girls are made by 4D gods so technically speaking you're jerking off to a god(male)'s fantasies of what a woman should be (which is pretty fucking gay, let's be real here), but that's okay, you're only at the start of the pipline. :feelsstudy:

If you negate this statement, you're saying that jerking off to a woman's fantasy of what a man should be isn't gay then.

@Grim_Reaper artist name? couldn't find anything reverse searching

I never was a fun of huge tits

3D girls are made by 4D gods so technically speaking you're jerking off to a god(male)'s fantasies of what a woman should be (which is pretty fucking gay, let's be real here), but that's okay, you're only at the start of the pipline. :feelsstudy:
4D Gods are made by multidimensionally recherché beings so very, VERY technically speaking, you are not jerking off to anything (which is pretty fucking gay, let’s be real here), but that’s okay, you’re re only at the start of the pipeline. :feelsstudy:

4D Gods are made by multidimensionally recherché beings so very, VERY technically speaking, you are not jerking off to anything (which is pretty fucking gay, let’s be real here), but that’s okay, you’re re only at the start of the pipeline. :feelsstudy:
I wonder what's at the end fr :feelsstudy: