Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The harshest bullying I've ever been subjected to.

Jealous Freak

Jealous Freak

The outcast of society
Back in year seven, I had a crush on a girl who was friends with my bullies. I tried to get to know her better through messages on Facebook but we never spoke in person. One day, I wanted to discuss how my bullies hurt me and explain why they were wrong. So, she exposed all the messages to them, including the fact that I was interested in dating her while one of the bullies was also pursuing her. As a result, they joined forces to retaliate against me.

What is particularly concerning is that most of the aggressors were classmates. They ambushed me behind the schoolyard and proceeded to physically assault me. I attempted to rise as frequently as they forced me to the ground. Eventually, my friend intervened and convinced them to leave me alone, so they left and I was left there too, crying and feeling like shit. I returned back home and spent the rest of the day sleeping while listening to music.

Since then, I have isolated myself from everyone and made no effort to assimilate into any of the current social circles.

Brutal

When we were kids we thought that girls are nice and angelic. Turns out they are only that to good looking guys. Not to us uggos.

Brutal

When we were kids we thought that girls are nice and angelic. Turns out they are only that to good looking guys. Not to us uggos.
I really hesitated to write this story here until now. But you're right.

Bateman patrick

Back in year seven, I had a crush on a girl who was friends with my bullies. I tried to get to know her better through messages on Facebook but we never spoke in person. One day, I wanted to discuss how my bullies hurt me and explain why they were wrong. So, she exposed all the messages to them, including the fact that I was interested in dating her while one of the bullies was also pursuing her. As a result, they joined forces to retaliate against me.

What is particularly concerning is that most of the aggressors were classmates. They ambushed me behind the schoolyard and proceeded to physically assault me. I attempted to rise as frequently as they forced me to the ground. Eventually, my friend intervened and convinced them to leave me alone, so they left and I was left there too, crying and feeling like shit. I returned back home and spent the rest of the day sleeping while listening to music.

Since then, I have isolated myself from everyone and made no effort to assimilate into any of the current social circles.
I feel your pain. Women are shallow, disgusting and nasty little parasitic prostitutes, i hope that bully hurted that bitch in the future

I feel your pain. Women are shallow, disgusting and nasty little parasitic prostitutes, i hope that bully hurted that bitch in the future
I do hope she gets raped.
They all deserve to get flogged until it becomes so unbearable that they want to kill themselves.
Based.

All normies who bullied us in school deserve the worst

Everyone who doesn’t affected irl bullying is a fakecel

did they raep u

Atleast She didnt date you to cuck You later on, brocel.

我愛北京天安門

that's what women is about, tired of the big lie about that women are empathetic gender and nice, but in reality they're degenerates, they get wet from rude psychopath men.

constant bullying in school also destroyed my life

Villain origin story :feelsbadman:

Still waiting for a good argument against the idea that killing bullies should be legal.

Haven't heard a single one.

In a perfect world, bullies would be shot on sight.

Still waiting for a good argument against the idea that killing bullies should be legal.

Haven't heard a single one.

In a perfect world, bullies would be shot on sight.
"They're just hurting inside themselves" isn't an excuse to hurt other people. They should be lined up and thrown off buildings inshallah in minecraft

"They're just hurting inside themselves" isn't an excuse to hurt other people. They should be lined up and thrown off buildings inshallah in minecraft
There were studies that came out that said that most bullies tend to have a positive self-image, and aren't domestic abuse victims at all.

They just want to be shits to people.
Therefore, should be all killed.

Villain origin story :feelsbadman:
It's messed up that I hoped things would change after a few years and that they wouldn't mistreat me anymore, but they still did. I think it was about 5 years ago when I ran into them by chance, and they made fun of me right in front of me.
I can't forget all the terrible things they put me through, and I swore to myself I would never let it happen again. I'll be ready if it does.

Brutal

Society taught us wrong about those animals.

She did that because your pain amuses her. Surprised you didn’t go ER.