Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The holidays are here - and we are rotting alone

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I hate the holidays.

Holiday season is for good-looking people and children - ugly males will be reminded that they are genetic trash during the final months of the year.

Halloween is for kids, and it’s a day when breeders can look at their cute little spawn and take pictures. Thanksgiving is for families that are functional, ugly males with no social lives are an embarrassment at the dinner table. Christmas is for normies, ugly males need to be very careful around Christmas, because normgroids are rushing through the city shopping.

Lastly, there is Jew Year’s Eve - a time when normalniggers drink and have sex with other normalniggers. All sub 6/10 males and below need to just focus on staying out of trouble during Jew Year’s Eve, police officers will be stopping vehicles checking for drunk drivers.

I won´t mind when this planet is blown the fuck up.

I work all holidays so it's just a normal day for me anyways.

Its all the same shit to me tbh, though I much prefer winter weather to summer

Young Kakashi

It sucks real bad I wish I was able to go to a halloween party when I was a little younger.
Only Halloween parties I ever attended were in elementary school.

I hate the holidays.

Holiday season is for good-looking people and children - ugly males will be reminded that they are genetic trash during the final months of the year.

Halloween is for kids, and it’s a day when breeders can look at their cute little spawn and take pictures. Thanksgiving is for families that are functional, ugly males with no social lives are an embarrassment at the dinner table. Christmas is for normies, ugly males need to be very careful around Christmas, because normgroids are rushing through the city shopping.

Lastly, there is Jew Year’s Eve - a time when normalniggers drink and have sex with other normalniggers. All sub 6/10 males and below need to just focus on staying out of trouble during Jew Year’s Eve, police officers will be stopping vehicles checking for drunk drivers.
Santas got a little surprise for you...