Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The horror of being a white women in japan

All swine that infringe on the homogenity of the few remaining stalwart nations deserve such harassment.
The "harassment" she experienced sounds like my wet dream if the genders were switched.

The "harassment" she experienced sounds like my wet dream if the genders were switched.
Because you like women and are a healthy functional male

Her looksmatch is a 4/10

Because you like women and are a healthy functional male
There's not a single straight, red-blooded male on earth who wouldn't want this.

Imagine a harem of young noodles LITERALLY chasing you down the street in Shibuya, tripping over themselves to get a chance to talk to you, hitting on you through broken english in google translate. Not only does that sound fucking hilarious, but it would also be a dream come true. This is what whites—not just the women—go through every single day when they travel to riceland. How incredibly conceited must one be to cry for brownie points on social media over being treated like a literal living, breathing God?

Glad im male then

It's literally a 1-minute video and I still don't have the patience to watch it

It’s hilarious how common harassment is in East Asia, even to the point of needing to separate public infrastructure