Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The hypocrisy of amerimutts and Europeans when Syrians/Iraqs flee or refuse to fight vs when Ukranian men try to dodge the draft.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★★
Obviously, I don't want Ukraniancels to die for zelensky or their whore wives in Warsaw, but it's weird how sympathetic people are to Ukranians dodging and fleeing the war, If it was Syrians they would be Called cowards for not defending their homeland. This should prove to anybody, with a brain, that normies are simply racist and don't like to admit it, unlike, the people here who I respect. All the other reasons they give is bullcrap.

Isn't Syrian civil war in ceasefire now? With the IS defeated and the Assad government controlling most of the country. Haven't heard news of it since like 2018. Why would Syrians get drafted at the moment.

Isn't Syrian civil war in ceasefire now? With the IS defeated and the Assad government controlling most of the country. Haven't heard news of it since like 2018. Why would Syrians get drafted at the moment.
I wasn't talking about now. I remember the comments on Youtube when Syrians fled.

t it's weird how sympathetic people are to Ukranians dodging and fleeing the war,
it's not weird ukrianians are closer genetically to europeans than syrians so we feel sympathy to people who are more like us

and this feels person who dislike slighly both ukrainians and ziggers

it's not weird ukrianians are closer genetically to europeans than syrians so we feel sympathy to people who are more like us
That, and because, arabs are absolutely, hated. It would be much different if it was Asians

That, and because, arabs are absolutely, hated. It would be much different if it was Asians
i agree with you, a lot whites at least online are korean and japanese bootlickers

still it's better to arab than curry, this mofos in 2024 circa are most looked down

I
still it's better to arab than curry,
I'm Also Lebanese, which is the best Arab to be because, we one of the whitest arabs+ we are Christian. So people are not that hostile to me. I have dark green eyes, and I didn't inherit my mom's hooked nose(jew nose, but her nose isn't that bad)
I have dark brown hair, I wish I inherited her red hair tho, which my elder brother inherited. because, it's not like I'm getting laid anytime soon. I could blend in more easily, whenever, I go abroad to vist my family.

I

I'm Also Lebanese, which is the best Arab to be because, we one of the whitest arabs+ we are Christian. So people are not that hostile to me. I have dark green eyes, and I didn't inherit my mom's hooked nose(jew nose, but her nose isn't that bad)
I have dark brown hair, I wish I inherited her red hair tho, which my elder brother inherited. because, it's not like I'm getting laid anytime soon. I could blend in more easily, whenever, I go abroad to vist my family.
I guess you are lebanese american ?

But the west has not been sympathetic to Ukrainian men forced to fight

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back