Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The hypocrisy of left wing parties ,communism

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
One of the thing I always observe with left wing ideologies is that there are one subject in which they are at the opposite of their whole ideas :

Money : there shouldn’t be people who monopolies money , you need to distribute it equally Among people , tax the rich , they have overwhelming power, it’s not healthy for a society

Food : there shouldn’t be people who monopolies food , you need to distribute it equally Among people , first world countries need to help , they have overwhelming power, it’s not healthy for a society

Sex : Privileged ones can do whatever the fuck they want , winners take it all !!!!!!!!
What ,you’re sexless ? Sucks to be you:feelsgah:

What,A chad can fuck 1000 woman if he want ?

What, Woman can use their sexual advantages in any way they like ?

So? :feelskek:

You are on you’re on your own , actually go die in a ditch

This world as a whole is never began :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Indeed, it's a gynocentric ideology. Level the field in wherever females are disadvantaged but retain and amp up all advantages of females.

Communism is an ideology for weak faggots. Christianity for atheist teenagers.

Sexual communism is the only viable solution

pretty funny to be honest

I was a lefti too until my early 20s bc I always thought that being political left means fighting for unprivileged people, mainly poor and lonely people. But I was wrong. The suicide rates clearly show how privileged women are and the woke movement is just the cherry on the cake.
20 years ago leftis would collect money to make a big Christmas dinner for homeless people, nowadays they collect money to fund tranny transitions. What a joke!

I was a lefti too until my early 20s bc I always thought that being political left means fighting for unprivileged people, mainly poor and lonely people. But I was wrong. The suicide rates clearly show how privileged women are and the woke movement is just the cherry on the cake.
20 years ago leftis would collect money to make a big Christmas dinner for homeless people, nowadays they collect money to fund tranny transitions. What a joke!
They still do ( less )

but that’s not the point

The point is sexually unprivileged people have never been defended by the left

The point is sexually unprivileged people have never been defended by the left
That’s true. The best you can expect here is from the (real) punk scene. They are truly against sexism/lookism/the advantages for good looking people but ofc they would never say that women have easier lives bc of pussy.

Left-wing ideas are all just "it makes me feel good, so I like it" ideas that never work in real life.

1582909253652s