Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The idea of girls that I liked treating me with disgust and treating chad with love makes me lose my mind

Magnum112

Magnum112

Banned
-
I really need some way to stop thinking about it :cryfeels:

it is devastating and brutal. stop thinking about anything relating to women in general or couples. dont listen to songs or romantic songs.

Can't relate, no chadlites/chads where I am, most men are inbred looking subhumans.

It should be and maybe it is.. you can just reroll.

Nearly 50% of marriages end in divorce. That doesn't mean the other half is made up of happy and healthy couples, they are probably within the minority. Most married couples have miserable lives with lack of resources, constant fighting, terrorizing their children with mental pressure, cheating, submission, and poligamy. Be happy you'll never get married. The bad side is not slaying pussy, but at least a pussy won't slay more than half of your resources and take your children from you. Stop crying for a second.

The law of averages so you should be good unless you are full blown autistic
Yeah I am autistic as fuck, with no friends, but my face obviously has issues aswell.

Nearly 50% of marriages end in divorce. That doesn't mean the other half is made up of happy and healthy couples, they are probably within the minority. Most married couples have miserable lives with lack of resources, constant fighting, terrorizing their children with mental pressure, cheating, submission, and poligamy. Be happy you'll never get married. The bad side is not slaying pussy, but at least a pussy won't slay more than half of your resources and take your children from you. Stop crying for a second.
That's helpful ngl