Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The ideal boyfriend (stay mad scrotes)

PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
Ddspdxb 3051b755 68fe 45f2 9caf fd4d2f7fd2bb

And then the ugly bitch woke up at the ripe young age of 36 with all her eggs dried up and unable to have kids.
You're very rude to women. Don't be such an incel.

hope she gets raped

_why_don_t_you_just_date_incels____by_greenteacel_ddstkqg-375w-2x.jpg

From the same author

stupid fucking SJWs don't know how to meme

ky$ IT
this was made by some foid who unironically calls herself a femcel

Who cares what some shitskin midget wants. The irony is that in the future she'll give birth to a freak like the ones she despised

Literally makes the guy a Chad with 8/10 looks and 6 ft height but yet she put "dates less attractive girls because he cares about personality", right there the retarded Artist shot down her own beliefs of personality by her own art, what a moron.

The irony is that in the future she'll give birth to a freak like the ones she despised
This is by far and away the funniest thing about the inceldom problem. Women don't get it and it's statistically likely that their son will be an incel, or at the very least struggle to get relationships, and it's only looking to become more likely as time progresses.
So such a funny thought that one of these women hating on incels today will be the mother of one and forcing therapy, counseling and everything else to try fix a condition that can't be fixed and that they can't understand.

OH IT'S THIS BITCH.
Oh damn, yeah I rembmer hating on her comics even as far back as last year.
Here, check this out, I made one of her comics more accurate. I never thought I would have another chance to post this edit.
NVM, I just started moving to a new filesystem and I did it wrong so all the timestamps are messed up and I can't find my edit in the six bajillion pictures I have. Hopefully this can make up for it.
Principle